63-2

"If you ask me to say that this Wei Hao Xuan is okay, I feel that sooner or later the evidence will be found. This Chen Ya Yue doesn't know what to do with her even if she thinks about it ," Jiang Lan said angrily.

Hé Cian nodded: "Indeed, her behavior is at best a lie. Even if it is later proven that she lied, if she insists that she was afraid, the company will not do anything to her . After all, it is normal for female employees to fear retaliation in cases of sexual harassment."

Wen Zhi laughed immediately: "It's great. Even if she is proven to be lying, she can still use her female identity to protect herself."

"I'm really angry to death. Zhi Zhi is a good person and has no reward." Jiang Lan felt distressed to death.

However, Wen Zhi was not too angry.

She said calmly: "In the final analysis, the culprit of this matter is still Wei Hao Xuan. He couldn't control his own hands. I just hope that the evidence can be found as soon as possible and this black sheep can be removed from United Airlines."

Just then the waiter came in with juice. Everyone was driving today and there were flights tomorrow, so they didn't order wine.

After pouring juice into everyone's cup, Wen Zhi raised the cup and said, "Thank you all very much for today."

"Why are you being polite to us?" Jiang Lan muttered.

Wen Zhi smiled and said: "I just hope that I can do things with a clear conscience and hope that United Airlines will get better and better."

Then she glanced at Shang Rui and added with a smile: "I also hope that our band will tour the country as soon as possible. As a backup drummer, I will always cheer for you."

Everyone stood up and laughed at Wen Zhi's words.

They raised their glasses and clinked them.

Even if she is frivolous, she does not regret it, and her youthful spirit will always follow her.

When Wen Zhi and Advisor Zhou returned home, he asked Wen Zhi to take a shower first while he made a phone call.

When she came out of the bathroom, she saw that Advisor Zhou was not in the master bedroom, so she went to the balcony.

Sure enough, Advisor Zhou held a cigarette in his hand and took a puff while talking on the phone. He looked up and saw Wen Zhi walking over. He happened to have reached the end of the call and said goodbye to the person opposite.

Just as Wen Zhi was about to walk over, Advisor Zhou waved his hand: "Don't come over yet, it smells like smoke here."

He put out the cigarette butt in his hand and opened the glass window on the balcony behind him to the maximum extent.

Advisor Zhou came over slowly, but he didn't get too close to Wen Zhi: "I smell a little like cigarettes, too."

"It's okay, it's very calm."

Wen Zhi didn't care, "Are you in a bad mood?"

She knew that Advisor Zhou didn't smoke often. He only smoked one occasionally when he was in a bad mood or had great emotional ups and downs, so she didn't mind too much.

Advisor Zhou felt that the smell of cigarette smoke on his body had almost dissipated, and then he came over and put his arm around her waist.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't be by your side for the first time today," his voice was extremely gentle.

After getting off the plane, he turned on his phone and saw the messages from others and the same messages that were flooding the screen in the group.

He felt indescribably uncomfortable.