29

Chapter 29 (You make me feel guilty...)

Wen Zhi held her cell phone and slowly walked back to the living room from the balcony, the shock in her mind had not yet subsided.

Advisor Zhou lives next door? ?

Advisor Zhou actually lives next door to her! !

This sudden realization made her feel like she was still in a dream.

She just thought, how could such a coincidence happen in this world?

If this was posted online, netizens would ask her to make it more real.

Wen Zhi took a deep breath and found that the expected doorbell did not ring.

So she went to the entrance first, opened the shoe cabinet, and wanted to find the slippers at home.

Fortunately, there is indeed nothing missing at home. Clean and unused men's slippers are placed in the upper cabinet.

She leaned against the entrance cabinet and waited patiently.

It wasn't until a long time ago that the expected doorbell finally rang loudly.

Wen Zhi took a deep breath and reached out to open the door.

The person at the door didn't seem to expect that the door would be opened like this.

When the two people's eyes met, they were both caught off guard.

Wen Zhi just stood in the door, looking at Advisor Zhou outside the door. He was still dressed in black today, but it was not the mature and stable look, but a black sweatshirt and trousers, a bit like what a college student wears , very juvenile.

He originally had a cold and white skin, but wearing such a black suit made him look even colder and fairer. His sweatshirt was held up by his broad, flat shoulders, and his broad shoulders and long legs always gave off a hint of hormones.

The corridor was a little too quiet until a gust of wind passed by, causing a faint throbbing in his heart.

"Didn't you invite me to your home?"

Advisor Zhou raised his eyes lightly and said lightly with a smile.

Only then did Wen Zhi come to her senses and quickly moved away from the door: "Please come in quickly, Captain Gu."

Advisor Zhou tilted his head, looked towards her, and said slowly with a slight drawl: "Can you give me some advice?"

"Say," Wen Zhi said.

Advisor Zhou: "Don't call me Captain Gu in private, otherwise it will always feel like you are still in the company."

Too.

No matter how much he loves flying, he can never think of the company during his breaks.

But Wen Zhi was a little embarrassed. What if she didn't call Captain Gu?

How should she advise Zhou? ?

Call him by his first name and surname directly?

Or...ask Zhou.

She always feel that just calling each other by name seems a bit intimate.

Wen Zhi nodded: "Okay, don't call you Captain Gu."

But she didn't say what she would be called next.

When Advisor Zhou came in, Wen Zhi handed him the slippers she had found earlier.

When he changed into his slippers, he casually handed over what he had in his hand.

Wen Zhi was startled and asked, "What is this?"