79-2 (Extra 9)

"If we have children in the future, you will have to bear the responsibility of childbirth, and I only need to wait ten months to have a child."

Advisor Zhou shook his head, but then chuckled: "I'm just giving an example. It's not meant to induce birth."

Wen Zhi actually understood what he meant. The different physiological structures of men and women meant that many things were unfair.

For example, male pilots do not have to bear the problem of having children. They do not have to stop flying to have children.

After female pilots get married, they face pressure to have children.

Due to problems such as high-altitude radiation, female pilots will stop flying after becoming pregnant.

This is also the reason why Many airlines are reluctant to recruit female pilots. If a female pilot becomes pregnant, she will be unable to work for at least a year, which will increase intangible costs for the company.

"Okay, I shouldn't be doing this. I just want you to happily accept this gift from your parents. Don't worry too much about me. If not, your husband is also a captain and his income is pretty good."

Wen Zhi reached out and hugged him: "I got it , Captain Gu."

Wen Zhi originally thought that the wedding would take some time, but when she got off the plane that day, she saw that none of her colleagues on the same flight had left. Everyone seemed to be waiting for her.

"Co-pilot Wen, happy wedding," a colleague found a bouquet of flowers from somewhere and handed it to her directly.

Wen Zhi was stunned, and then realized that they were talking about a wedding.

"It's a pity that we both have work that day and can't attend your wedding," the flight attendant said regretfully.

Wen Zhi immediately said: "It's okay, work is the most important thing. I will bring wedding candies for everyone to eat when the time comes."

It was just like this that Wen Zhi realized that she was going to hold a wedding in two days.

The wedding hotel has been booked a long time ago. It is a five-star hotel on the beach and has the largest hall.

That's it , it's not enough.

She and Advisor Zhou have many colleagues and classmates, as well as her parents' friends and colleagues, as well as many guests of Shen Wan Pei.

Anyway, there will be many guests at the wedding banquet.

As for the layout of the wedding banquet, they started entrusting the wedding planning team to it a few months ago.

Wen Zhi had already seen the renderings and was very satisfied.

In order to surprise the guests, Wen Zhi and Advisor Zhou did not announce it in advance, and everyone would not see it until the wedding day.

The night before, Wen Zhi had a party with her best friends.

In fact, she doesn't have many friends. Apart from Jiang Lan and Shang Rui, she only has a few colleagues with whom she has good relationships in the company.

"You don't know that our company's dispatch department has racked its brains for your wedding banquet. It is said that there are too many people asking for leave that day," Jiang Lan joked with a smile.

It is true that Jiang Lan, Xia Yi Xing and Hé Cian, as bridesmaids and groomsmen, must take leave.

As Wen Zhi's brother, Song Wei Qian must be present.