68-2

In September, the hottest heat in Xiajiang seems to be over, and just in time for this wave of openings, flight lines have been busy again for a while.

Fortunately, after the summer vacation, there is still one month left before the National Day.

It's not too busy during this time.

"Say sorry to auntie for me," Advisor Zhou said apologetically.

Wen Zhi reached out and rubbed his cheek: "What are you apologizing for? What can you do as a temporary backup?"

Originally, the two of them had made an appointment to attend Wen Shu Yan's concert in the evening.

As a result, not long after Advisor Zhou got up, he received a call from the company.

A pilot asked for leave and asked Advisor Zhou to go back up the flight.

Okay, work comes first.

"I ordered a bouquet of flowers for my aunt, can you send it directly to the backstage?" Advisor Zhou asked.

Wen Zhi reached out and hugged him: "What a considerate future son-in-law."

"A son-in-law is a son-in-law, and the word "future" must be added," Advisor Zhou glanced at her and said calmly.

Wen Zhi was instantly amused by him and said, "You didn't listen to my dad. I'm still young and I'm not in a hurry to get married. He just let me fall in love for two more years."

Song Yuan Jing really said this, but he was scolded by Goddess Wen again.

Advisor Zhou reached out and held her in his arms: "If you do this, your brother will get old."

Wen Zhi was instantly amused and leaned in his arms and laughed for a long time.

During the performance in the evening, Wen Zhi arrived at the scene. She was really unlucky. It was because her father was unavailable, so Wen Zhi specially invited him. Who knew that even the Advisor Zhou could not come at this time?

Wen Zhi arrived backstage, where Wen Shu Yan was putting on makeup.

This time it was a symphony orchestra performance. In addition to playing with the orchestra, Wen Shu Yan also had her own solo violin repertoire. This time she was cooperating with an international orchestra, so many people came to the scene.

The entire music hall quickly filled up. Wen Zhi chatted with Wen Shu Yan for a while, and then returned to her seat when the performance was about to begin.

Not long after she sat down, the entire hall darkened.

Just then, a man wearing a hat came over and bent forward.

Until he sat down next to her.

Wen Zhi stared at the stage, waiting for the lights to turn on.

Suddenly he heard a low voice beside him: "Zhi Zhi."

After hearing this soft call, Wen Zhi subconsciously turned her head and looked to his side.

Sitting next to her was the man wearing a peaked cap who was the last to enter.

Just now Wen Zhi just glanced at it casually and wondered why This person is so late at night He was wearing a peaked cap indoors. When she looked over carefully, she realized that the other party was actually Zhan Ze Lin.

Zhan Ze Lin saw her surprised expression and quickly reached out to cover her lips: "Shh."

Wen Zhi shut up immediately and understood what he meant.