5

Chapter 5 (I am afraid of men)

After the performance of the Russian Flying Team, there was a break.

The surroundings are noisier than before.

Seeing this, Lu Qi went to get some water on the pretext of wanting to drink water.

Wen Zhi didn't want to be left alone with Advisor Zhou, so she stood up directly: "I'll go too."

"Sister Zhi Zhi, whatever you want to drink, I can get it for you," Lu Qi's face fell as she saw that her little plan could not succeed again.

After the two got the water, they did not go back immediately. Instead, they came outside to rest.

The venue for this aviation conference is an aviation exhibition center in the western suburbs of Xiajiang. The place is remote and bare at first glance, and there is not even a convenience store.

Fortunately, they were sitting in the VIP stands, where drinks and snacks were provided directly.

Wen Zhi opened the mineral water and took a sip.

Seeing Lu Qi on the side still pouting, she couldn't help but smile and said: "What's wrong? I'm not happy to see such a wonderful performance."

"Sister Zhi Zhi," Lu Qi looked at her and asked sincerely: "What do you think of my brother?”

"Not so good .”

Wen Zhi told the truth, at least in her heart.

Lu Qi's eyes widened in shock, and after a while he said, "Sister, you actually said that about my brother."

The little girl's face was half shocked and half admired.

She was shocked because someone would actually say that about her handsome and handsome brother who was loved by everyone.

What she admire is that there are really people in this world who are not deceived by beauty.

"Why, your brother is RMB. Everyone must fall in love with him when they see him," Wen Zhi teased her with a smile.

Lu Qi shook her head violently.

But soon, she added: "But I have never seen a girl dislike my brother so much."

Wen Zhi took a moment of self-examination, did she dislike it?

Was she being too obvious?

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that to your brother," Wen Zhi looked at the little girl and said seriously.

After all, from Lu Qi's point of view, her brother had done nothing wrong.

Wen Zhi didn't want to show too much clarity in front of the little girl. At most, she could secretly dislike him in private.

"Sister, you don't need to apologize. I just find it strange. After all, you are the first person I've ever seen to dislike my brother when you meet him."

Wen Zhi: "..."

Her confidence in her brother is also quite impressive.

Lu Qi thought she didn't believe it, so she swore to the sky: "I'm really not exaggerating, and my brother has been on trending searches just because he is handsome."

This... Wen Zhi really knows.

When she was in the United States, she was taking the license exam.

She ate, slept, and read all the time, wishing she could spare twenty-five hours a day.

As a result, Jiang Lan sent her dozens of WeChat messages.

The theme is that World United Airlines has a captain who was directly searched by netizens because he is handsome.