78 (Extra 8)

Chapter 78 (School girl, do you want to put on a uniform?...)

As soon as May has passed, it feels like early summer has quietly arrived. The whole city is filled with a faint salty smell of sea water, and more and more tourists come to Xiajiang.

During this period, Wen Zhi also began to be frequently scheduled for international flights. She flew one international senior flight a week and had a lot of rest time.

Therefore, she also has extra time to arrange her own wedding.

Although both she and Advisor Zhou didn't care about the wedding. They were busy with work and had little time to prepare for it, but the parents on both sides absolutely disagreed.

Shen Wan Pei was afraid of treating Wen Zhi badly. What little girl doesn't like to get married in a glamorous way?

She was afraid that Wen Zhi said she didn't care about the wedding because of Advisor Zhou.

As for Wen Zhi's parents, they had nothing to do with each other originally, but since Wen Zhi received the certificate and became a hot topic, many colleagues and old friends around Wen Shu Yan have come to ask when the wedding will be held, and asked Wen Shu Yan not to forget to invite her. .

After all, Ms. Wen has been in a prosperous life, how can she be inferior to others in her daughter's marriage?

Parents, don't they just compare themselves when they are young, but when they get older, they start to compare their children.

The reason Wen Zhi didn't like to attend parties with her parents before was because many professors looked calm, but they actually liked to compare.

In particular, many professors' children are graduates of famous foreign universities, and they have to be shown off from time to time.

Wen Shu Yan is not a saint either. She is compared to herself every time, She felt somewhat unhappy in her heart.

It was not easy .  She found a son-in-law who is outstanding in all aspects, how could she not show off.

Besides, if others knew that her daughter didn't even have a wedding, wouldn't it be a hot topic?

With the unanimous consent of the elders of both parties, the wedding must be held, and it must be a grand affair.

Whether it is Shen Wan Pei, Song Yuan Jing or Wen Shu Yan, they are all respectable people. Everyone has a bunch of colleagues or business partners.

Advisor Zhou originally didn't want to wrong Wen Zhi, but since the elders on both sides said so, he agreed with both hands.

"When will you take wedding photos?" Jiang Lan asked curiously, sitting opposite.

Wen Zhi stretched and said, "We've almost chosen the dress. It's probably going to be done soon."

It was a coincidence that the two of them were on the same crew today.

They were currently at an airport in other places. Because their flight was returning in the afternoon, the entire crew did not leave the airport. They had lunch directly at the airport and waited to go back in the afternoon.

"You can choose any haute couture dress," Jiang Lan said, looking at her.

Wen Zhi thought about it for a moment and had no intention of hiding it.

She nodded: "Yes, it's really eye-opening."

Her family actually belongs to the wealthy class. Song Yuan Jing has such a big architectural office. Wen Zhi has actually been a wealthy girl since she was young, but she is very low-key and doesn't like luxury goods at all.