72 -2 (Extra 2)

Advisor Zhou explained seriously: "Originally, I was thinking of taking it slow with Wen Zhi, but this emergency landing, I have to say, changed my mind a bit."

Opportunities in life are too unpredictable, and no one knows which one will come first, the accident or tomorrow.

It's better to take advantage of your limited life and do what you want to do.

When Advisor Zhou said this, Song Wei Qian smiled bitterly, but he understood.

Wasn't it just because of this accident that he decided to return home immediately?

"Uncle, aunt, I will propose to Wen Zhi first without your permission, but please believe that I will spend my whole life proving that her choice is right."

Advisor Zhou looked at the two elders and said solemnly.

They have to say that every time Advisor Zhou's sincere attitude arouses good impressions.

Although Song Yuan Jing is full of reluctance, Wen Zhi even puts on the ring, what can he do?

On the other hand, Wen Shu Yan particularly admired the action-minded Advisor Zhou.

She smiled and said, "A proposal must be a surprise. We can understand even if you don't tell us."

"About marriage?" Wen Shu Yan said lightly.

Advisor Zhou was very obedient this time.

He said: "Marriage will naturally not be rushed, and our parents have not formally met. My mother has always wanted to formally meet the two of us before. She said that she can accommodate both of them at her own time."

Song Yuan Jing laughed now: "After all this, Director Shen wants to be my in-law."

It's not that Song Yuan Jing has any objections to Shen Wan Pei. After all, the two of them were in a relationship between Party A and Party B. Although Song Yuan Jing is no longer the little architect he used to be, letting Party A do what he wants.

For a project as big as Chuangyuan Group's headquarters, Party A will inevitably have to point fingers.

Shen Wan Pei looks gentle, but is actually very strong.

During the cooperation process, Song Yuan Jing did not say that he was offended, but Shen Wan Pei's attitude was definitely not as low as it is now.

Thinking about it, if a son marries a wife, she must have a lower profile.

"Okay, let's eat first. For Wei Qian's sake, go wash your hands and change clothes first," Wen Shu Yan greeted when she saw that her aunt at home had almost cooked dinner.

So everyone started to move to the dining table.

"You don't have to work tomorrow, right? You can all have some drinks," Song Yuan Jing asked.

Wen Shu Yan recalled what Song Yuan Jing said to people when he was drunk when Advisor Zhou came to the house for the first time, and quickly advised: "Why don't you forget it and drink less."

"It's rare that the whole family is here today," Song Yuan Jing had already opened the wine.

Advisor Zhou raised his lips slightly when he heard the words "family", and immediately said: "Auntie, I'll have a drink with uncle. Anyway, Zhi Zhi and I have been on vacation recently."

"Okay, let's drink some," Wen Shu Yan saw that she couldn't stop him, so she simply didn't care.

Song Wei Qian was not polite this time and joined forces with Song Yuan Jing.