73 (Extra 3)

Chapter 73 (Everyone is yours, let alone these...)

At noon, Wen Zhi and the others stayed in the school cafeteria to eat with the children.

During this period, a little girl from her previous class sneaked over and thrust an orange into her hand: "Teacher Pilot, this is for you to eat."

These oranges were also brought by Wen Zhi and the others today and distributed to the children.

Wen Zhi quickly waved her hand: "No, this is for you kids."

"Teacher, I want to share it with you," the child said softly.

A teacher from the school beside him said softly: "These children have never eaten oranges. They think this is a good thing and want to share it with you."

Wen Zhi's eyes suddenly became sour, and she reached out to pick up the yogurt on the table and handed it to her.

"Then let's exchange, okay?"

The little girl blinked and then slowly handed over the orange in her hand.

Wen Zhi recognized her and reached out to touch her; "Did you just say that you also want to be a pilot in the future?"

The little girl nodded.

"You have to study hard. It's such a big airplane. As pilots, we have to learn how to fly this big thing. There are a lot of things to learn, so you have to work hard from now on."

Wen Zhi was not impatient at all and patiently encouraged the little girl.

The little girl held the yogurt box tightly and nodded happily.

After she left, Wen Zhi looked at the orange in her hand and chuckled twice.

When the volunteer team was about to leave, many children came out to see them off. The children who had also taught classes before the Advisor Zhou, as well as the children in Wen Zhi's class, couldn't help but surround them and were reluctant to let them leave.

"Teacher Wen, will you marry that pilot teacher in the future?" A very lively little boy asked eagerly.

Wen Zhi raised her head and looked at Advisor Zhou not far away.

At this time, Advisor Zhou happened to look at her, and the two looked at each other.

A smile slowly rose on Wen Zhi's lips: "Of course I will."

After hearing this answer, Advisor Zhou lowered his eyes slightly, but he could not hide the smile on his face.

"Teacher, will you give us candies then?"

Another child asked.

It turned out that after a young teacher at the school got married, she specially brought wedding candies to the school and distributed them to the children, so everyone was thinking about this matter.

After all, the children in this mountainous primary school are not from very good families.

Candies are something they look forward to.

"Of course I will. When the teacher gets married, I will definitely give you sweets," Wen Zhi nodded.

So under the reluctance of the children, Wen Zhi and others got on the leaving bus.

When they arrived at the airport, Wen Zhi's phone suddenly vibrated.

It was actually from Wen Shu Yan.

Wen Zhi clicked on WeChat and was completely stunned when she saw the content clearly.

Wen Shu Yan: [Zhi Zhi, mom suddenly remembered that when you were in high school, you once told me that you wanted to become a pilot. At that time, I was very opposed to it, thinking it was not suitable for girls and was too hard and dangerous. In fact, thinking about it now, this itself is a kind of prejudice. Obviously my daughter is so good, but I deny her before anyone else. 】