69-2

At this moment, the plane was fully loaded with fuel. They were unable to hover, let alone release fuel in the air. This meant that they would make an emergency landing with a full load of more than 18 tons of fuel.

This must have been an overgravity landing, or a seriously overgravity landing.

Once it makes an emergency landing in a rice field later, the fuel tank will rub against the ground, which will easily cause the fuel tank to catch fire and explode. At that time, the entire aircraft will be instantly detonated into a ball of fire.

This situation abounds in the history of air crashes.

Many times, mistakes during landing are not terrible. The most terrible thing is that they cause a fire and there is no chance of saving it.

At this time, outside the cockpit, the golden wheat field was already visible to the naked eye.

A gust of wind blew by, and the plump rice ears were blown forward, rising and falling like waves one after another. A beautiful picture of the wind blowing the wheat waves appeared in front of us.

This is a suburban village, with huge rolling rice fields in front of the village.

Probably because it was too hot at noon, there was no one in the rice fields.

A young man was walking on the roadside, holding a mobile phone holder in his hand, taking pictures of the rice fields and villages behind him; "Brothers, this is near my home. I played here when I was a child. To be honest, although I haven't been back for a long time, but the familiar feeling remains the same."

This young man is a small anchor who is not very successful.

He is live broadcasting, but there are only about a hundred people on the live broadcast, and there are very few comments.

Until several 'airplanes' popped up on the screen, the little anchor smiled: "Yes, our home is near Xiajiang International Airport. The planes fly here and there every day. It's so annoying."

"I have been asking my parents to buy a house quickly and move somewhere else, but they have lived here all their lives and are reluctant to leave. There is no way."

"There really is a plane behind you."

"Plane!! Fell down!!!"

"Holy crap, there's really a plane behind you, getting closer."

So the little anchor turned his head and saw the plane in the sky flying towards the rice fields in front of him at low altitude.

Even though he had seen airplanes flying at low altitudes before, it was completely abnormal for them to be so low that they almost passed over his head.

The little anchor looked up at the plane and saw that the plane did not rise, but got lower and lower.

It was about to fall into the rice field.

In front of a small farmhouse not far away, a three or four-year-old child was playing with a toy airplane outside.

He raised his head and looked at the airplane not far away.

The little guy's eyes widened as he looked at this extremely huge aircraft for him.

Soon, the little guy turned around and ran into the kitchen, where his mother was cleaning up.

"Mom, plane," the little guy grabbed his mother's clothes and tried desperately to pull her out.

Mom looked down at the plane in his hand: "Isn't the plane in your hand?"