70-2

When they got on the bus, the leaders of the Civil Aviation Administration and United Airlines people stood on both sides of the bus, and everyone stretched out their hands to shake hands with the crew members.

Although the aircraft was landed by the captain and co-pilot,

However, the flight attendants also showed professional calmness at this time, comforting the scared passengers, and leading everyone during the emergency landing.

Passengers should be prepared to avoid collisions.

And when evacuating, calmly arrange the evacuation of each passenger.

They left after all passengers had left the plane.

At the same time, everyone online is paying attention to the news.

Until the Civil Aviation Administration of China released the latest news online, United Airlines U8520 was forced to land off-site due to a dangerous situation.

Finally, with the efforts of the crew members, it successfully made an emergency landing in a rice field. All 172 passengers and 7 crew members on board were safe, except for some passengers. He suffered minor injuries when landing and has been sent to the hospital for treatment.

A few words cannot describe the thrill behind this.

Until a passenger posted a message on Weibo.

"September 19, 202x, today is my new birthday. Just now our plane landed in a rice field, and the pilot saved all our lives."

The picture below is a photo captured at the scene.

In the picture, a huge plane landed in a golden rice field, and in front of the plane two people in pilot uniforms held each other's hands and ran forward.

The man turned his head and looked at the girl beside him, and the girl's long hair Blown up by the wind.

Their figures looked so small against the plane behind them.

But they burst out with courage and strength that cannot be described in words.

After this Weibo post was found by netizens, it was quickly reposted by major marketing accounts, and some people also asked questions on Weibo.

"Is this the pilot of your flight?"

Passenger: "Yes, the captain and co-pilot of our plane, they waited for all our passengers to get off the plane before leaving last."

"This crew is really amazing!!!"

"Salute to the heroic crew!"

"She is actually a female pilot. I really want to slap in the face those who say us girls are not good. Such an awesome female pilot is really great."

"Being able to make an emergency landing in this kind of rice field is really enough to enter the history of aviation."

"Wait a minute, why do I think these two look familiar? These seem to be Advisor Zhou and Wen Zhi?"

"Fuck, it's true. I just saw the official photo of the two of them this morning."

Soon some sharp-eyed netizens compared this snapshot with the official announcement photo of Wen Zhi in the morning❙, whether it is the pilot uniforms they are wearing or their appearance, it is certain that this is them.

"Looking at these two photos together, they are really legendary."

"I'm almost speechless, and I'm getting goosebumps. It's really hard for this couple not to get married."