17

Chapter 17 (Give me back the cup...)

Not to mention Wen Zhi was shocked by these words, even the aunt opposite who looked very difficult and experienced in battles was shocked to the spot by Advisor Zhou 's confidence.

Wen Zhi thinks that at this time, they should still be consistent with the outside world.

So she suppressed the shyness that scratched her heart and looked at the little boy seriously: "Kid, not only did you bump into me just now, but you also stepped on me. Your teacher should have taught you that you have done something wrong. What should you do?"

At this time, Advisor Zhou slowly turned around, his peripheral vision falling slightly on her.

The grandma said unhappily: "Why do you still care about such a little treasure... child?"

Well, people don’t dare to talk about the baby anymore.

Wen Zhi ignored the grandma and stared at the little boy hiding behind her.

At this time, the little boy gently tugged on his grandma's clothes, curled his lips slightly, and finally said softly: "I'm sorry, sister."

Wen Zhi raised her eyebrows. This child was not completely ignorant.

So she chuckled: "I forgive you."

"Thank you sister," the little boy whispered again.

This moved his grandma so much that she turned around and hugged the little boy, feeling pain for a long time: "Oh, the baby is so sensible, the baby is so good, grandma's good baby."

Wen Zhi: "..."

After the little boy apologized, his grandmother took him away.

When their backs gradually faded away, Wen Zhi breathed out slightly: "Sometimes some adults are not as sensible as children."

It's something that can be solved by simply apologizing.

On the contrary, adults feel that apology is something that cannot be said.

"Does it still hurt?"

The cold voice of Advisor Zhou beside her sounded slowly.

Wen Zhi heard this and paused for a few seconds before realizing that he was asking her.

She immediately turned her head and looked at him with some confusion.

Wen Zhi today is different from the past. She usually wears a pilot uniform and leather shoes in the company. Perhaps it is a rare holiday. She wore a white halter-neck dress, with her round shoulders half exposed, and her slender arms with smooth and neat lines.

She looks very different today.

When Advisor Zhou met her eyes, his heart tightened slightly for no reason.

What? Wen Zhi asked. She really didn't quite understand what Advisor Zhou meant.

Only then did Advisor Zhou look at her feet. She was wearing a pair of high-heeled strappy sandals with several straps wrapped around her shapely and slender calves, which were a bit too pretty.

His voice was low and restrained: "Didn't you mean that your foot was stepped on by that child?"

Wen Zhi suddenly realized.

"It hurt for a moment when I stepped on it, but it has eased now," Wen Zhi said nonchalantly.

After finishing speaking, there was silence between the two of them.

There were obviously people around them, but there seemed to be an invisible curtain wall separating them from the noisy crowd.

Wen Zhi thought of the baby he had just now.