56-2

Advisor Zhou frowned, and could only tell the truth helplessly: "And later, I met you in the restaurant. At that time, Wen Zhi's hand was on your face, senior brother. You two seemed very close."

After hearing this, Wen Zhi laughed on her own without Song Wei Qian's help in recalling.

She glanced at Song Wei Qian and saw that he looked slightly embarrassed. She originally wanted to hold it in, but she wanted to laugh even more because of Song Wei Qian's expression.

Until she said slowly: "It's not that you misunderstood, but something did happen at that time."

It was related to her brother's privacy, Wen Zhi did not say it directly.

But Song Wei Qian himself said: "We met my ex-girlfriend and her current boyfriend at the restaurant. Wen Zhi was afraid that I would lose face, so she deliberately pretended to be my new girlfriend."

Speaking of which, they really can't blame Advisor Zhou for misunderstanding.

The state of the two of them at that time was indeed confusing to anyone who saw it.

After saying that, the three of them all looked at each other. The extent of this mistake and coincidence was really shocking.

So Wen Zhi couldn't help it first. She covered her face with her hands and laughed muffledly.

In the end, she just laughed.

"I'm sorry," she apologized with a smile after seeing the other two men staring at her.

This matter is really bloody and unfounded.

Although she had analyzed a lot with Jiang Lan before about how Advisor Zhou had this misunderstanding, now that she heard him say it with her own ears, even Wen Zhi felt that he really couldn't be blamed.

She and her brother were in a restaurant, pretending to be a couple.

But after laughing, Wen Zhi asked the question she had always wanted to ask: "Since you always doubted my relationship with my brother, why did you..........Aren't you going to ask me clearly?"

"I'm afraid that if I ask clearly, it will become an obstacle between us."

Advisor Zhou looked at her and said seriously.

Wen Zhi was stunned.

"After all, not everyone has the courage to be friends with their exes. I'm afraid that if you and my senior brother are really exes, if I ask you, you will alienate me," Advisor Zhou said from the bottom of his heart.

In fact, he was worried that the biggest obstacle was not whether he could accept that Wen Zhi was Song Wei Qian's predecessor.

But he was afraid that Wen Zhi would refuse to be with him because he had a good relationship with Song Wei Qian.

As far as he was concerned, he could overcome that obstacle by himself, regardless of anything.

But he couldn't ask Wen Zhi to do the same thing as him.

It's better not to ask anything from the beginning, just understand that he likes the girl in front of him.

"To me, it doesn't matter who you are related to. What is important is that you are the one I want to care about."

Advisor Zhou looked at Wen Zhi, his voice extremely gentle and firm.

Wen Zhi was hit hard in the heart.

She had always wanted to see how crazy Advisor Zhou would be for her.

Now she heard it with her own ears and saw it with her own eyes.