51

Chapter 51 (Can you still eat me? Who says I can't...)

The huge parking lot was eerily quiet, as if they were the only two people around, so that the overly intense heartbeats of each other were infinitely amplified from the chests, and even breathing was disrupted by such heartbeats.

The two hugged each other, their bodies extremely close to each other, as if they were born to fit together like this.

Wen Zhi felt the familiar aura of Advisor Zhou, which was as refreshing as the mountain forest after melting snow. She couldn't help but want to bury it in the crook of his shoulder. Her heart was instantly filled. In addition to the sweetness that filled her heart, she felt satisfied.

She really want to hold him like this forever.

Even Wen Zhi was surprised that she relied so deeply on Advisor Zhou.

Until a long time later, the sound of a car engine in the distance seemed to pierce the confined space between the two of them.

Wen Zhi then slowly raised her head and looked at the man in front of her.

"Advisor Zhou, Happy New Year."

Her voice was soft, as if she was being soaked in a hot spring.

When Advisor Zhou heard this, he reached out and hugged her tighter. He knew that there were people coming and going here, and he might be bumped into by someone, but now neither of them seemed to care much. .

After a long time, Advisor Zhou said in a low voice: "Okay, it's time for you to go home. Your family is still waiting for you."

Today is New Year's Eve, a day for family reunion.

The most important New Year's Eve dinner won't start until everyone has arrived.

Wen Zhi was a little reluctant to let go, and stretched out her arms to hug his waist. It was strange to say that the two of them had only been apart for a day, so why were they so hard to separate.

She suddenly remembered something, put her chin on his chest, and looked up at him: "Did you see the fireworks on the plane just now?"

Advisor Zhou didn't expect her to ask this, so he nodded: "I saw it."

"I saw these fireworks on the plane just now, and I was thinking that even though we didn't watch them together, we knew that we were seeing the same beautiful scenery."

Wen Zhi believes that Advisor Zhou will understand this wonderful taste.

Looking out the window from the cockpit of the aircraft, below are thousands of lights across the city, accompanied by the New Year's Eve fireworks.

Advisor Zhou was also infected by her romance and reached out to hold her tightly in his arms again.

"Have you not eaten yet?"

After a while, Advisor Zhou let go of her and asked in a low voice.

Wen Zhi: "Are you hungry?"

"I'm okay. I ate some bread on the plane."

Advisor Zhou shook his head and reached out to rub her hair: "Okay, you really have to go, you can't delay it any longer."

Wen Zhi also knew it and said with a smile: "Okay, you should go home early and don't make your family wait too long."

When he heard this, the smile on Advisor Zhou's face remained.

Then Wen Zhi took out the car keys, the car lights flashed twice, and Advisor Zhou opened the driver's door for her: "Drive carefully on the road."