61-2

Now Chen Ya Yue got angry, probably because the other person couldn't come up with any ideas several times.

She said, "I'm talking about the other crew member. I feel bad every time I line up with her."

Fellow flight attendant: "Co-pilot Wen? Everyone says she's doing okay, and there aren't many problems."

"Anyway, I'm so annoyed. She's so pretentious, and she acts so indifferent all day long. But I think she's not too meddling in the matter of showing her face."

Chen Ya Yue was very irritated while touching up her makeup.

However, things like scheduling are not something she can decide.

Otherwise, she would never want to fly with Wen Zhi for the rest of her life.

Wen Zhi originally thought that it was not good for someone to whisper something and she was passively listened to, but they were too unscrupulous and dared to say this without checking whether there was anyone in the toilet.

It can be seen that the other party has no scruples.

Since no one else had any scruples, Wen Zhi felt that she had nothing to scruple about.

Instead of tormenting herself with internal friction, it is better to look for the reasons in others.

Wen Zhi didn't hesitate anymore and opened the door of the compartment directly.

A click sound attracted the attention of the two people standing in front of the mirror putting on their makeup.

They turned around in unison and saw Wen Zhi walking out.

Immediately, the expressions on the two people's faces were wonderful.

On the one hand, they were embarrassed and guilty about being caught saying bad things about others behind their backs, and on the other hand, they were purely frightened.

Wen Zhi's expression remained calm, but she was suppressing a smile in her heart.

It's not a bad thing that she can watch such a wonderful face-changing show.

Wen Zhi ignored the two women, walked to the sink, turned on the faucet, and slowly began to wash her hands. Her fingers were already beautiful, so she took her time and rinsed them under the water.

Such a pleasing scene, in the eyes of the two people next to her, it is almost the same as Ling Chi .

Wen Zhi was almost finished washing and finally turned off the water.

She reached out and pulled out the paper on the sink, then wiped it slowly along her hands.

After she rolled the paper into a ball and threw it into the trash can next to her, she looked up at Chen Ya Yue and said, "It's okay to have opinions on me, as long as it doesn't affect your work."

Her indifferent words were like a slap on Chen Ya Yue's face.

Wen Zhi walked out of the door and happened to walk past Chen Ya Yue.

She seemed to think of something again, and after standing still, she tilted her head and moved closer to her, and said softly: "Also, if you have any opinions next time, you can come to me and say it, otherwise I won't hear it every time. "

Chen Ya Yue's face turned from red to white, and there was no trace of blood anymore.

After Wen Zhi finished speaking, she walked out of the bathroom directly.

But as soon as she took a few steps out, she saw another stewardess chasing her out: "First Officer Wen, I'm sorry."

Wen Zhi didn't have any objections to her, after all, she had a word for her.