70-3

Wen Zhi and Advisor Zhou turned off all communication equipment and stayed at home for a full day, just the two of them, just like they were in the cockpit on the day of the accident.

There are only two of them left in the world, and only they can save each other.

Advisor Zhou cooked for Wen Zhi, and the two chose an old movie and watched it casually. Just watching, they couldn't help but kiss each other, and finally did what they liked.

After sweating profusely, Wen Zhi stroked his cheek, lay on him, and asked softly: "I really want to never be separated from you."

"Aren't we together now?"

Advisor Zhou lifted up her long, slightly damp hair and kissed her on the cheek.

Wen Zhi didn't mind the sweat on his body at all. Instead, she hugged him tighter and said softly, "That's different."

They only had one day's rest, and Hé Cian couldn't bear it anymore.

After Advisor Zhou finally turned on his cell phone, he roared angrily: "You finally showed up. If you don't show up, I will come and arrest you. Do you know that now people are asking me to hand you over to you everywhere, even from CCTV? Request a special report for the entire crew."

This is really not an exaggeration at all. Not only has the news not disappeared in the past two days, but the discussion has become more and more heated.

At first, most people only knew that the captain was so awesome that he parked the plane in a rice field.

However, due to the popularization of science by the media and knowledgeable netizens, ordinary people who did not know much about flying came to know that the captain's operation in this emergency landing was so awesome that it was even rare in the entire history of aviation.

Besides, everything about Advisor Zhou and Wen Zhi has been revealed.

In particular, he doesn't know who broke the news that Advisor Zhou was actually the son of Shen Wan Pei, chairman of Chuangyuan Group. Perhaps it was because Shen Wan Pei was photographed when she went to the United Airlines headquarters that day.

Only then did everyone realize that Advisor Zhou had such a powerful family background.

As for Wen Zhi, when the news came out that the plane was safe, Zhan Ze Lin personally forwarded a Weibo post. Even Zhan Ze Lin's fans joked that this time it was Zhan Ze Lin who was taking advantage of his junior sister's popularity.

The two of them also knew that this matter was not their business, so they packed up and began to come out to prepare for the interview.

Huge applause and liveliness came to them.

Advisor Zhou was okay, he was acceptable to the company's arrangements, but he knew that Wen Zhi was not someone who liked to be in the public eye. He originally planned to ask Hé Cian to make fewer arrangements, but he did not expect that Wen Zhi accepted all interviews.

A week later, a personal interview about Wen Zhi appeared.

She was interviewed by a female reporter alone.

Originally, the company planned to reject the interview, but Wen Zhi accepted it.

When talking about the difficulties encountered as a female pilot, Wen Zhi looked at the host and chuckled: "Actually, I don't like to be interviewed. If I were like me before, I would definitely reject it at all costs. All interviews."

"What is the reason that makes you willing to accept our interview?" the host asked with interest.

Wen Zhi looked at the camera, but she seemed to be looking at countless girls in front of the camera.