26

Chapter 26 (His heart felt completely...)

This flight is not a long one, but there is an unstable factor in the future. Therefore, when the Advisor Zhou was cruising at high altitude, he took advantage of the steward to deliver coffee and gave a few more words.

"Last time, these fans rushed directly to the first class cabin when the plane was not stable. This could easily cause accidents such as falling. So after landing this time, you must pay attention to this problem and call on them to sit in their seats."

Advisor Zhou looked serious when he talked about this issue.

The steward also knows the importance of aviation safety. If a passenger really falls and is injured, a dispute is likely to arise.

They won't think it's their own problem and will just blame the problem on the airline.

The company will only cause trouble for the captain on duty and the flight attendant.

The flight attendant nodded: "Okay, I will communicate with the three ordinary cabin crew members in advance."

At this moment, Chen Ya Yue is serving in the first class cabin.

Because the flight attendant entered the cockpit and arranged for her to temporarily serve in the first class cabin, it was also considered as an opportunity for her to exercise.

Chen Ya Yue knew that the person sitting by the window on the left was Zhan Ze Lin.

She thought for a while, but started asking from the front row if he wanted tea or drinks.

Until she approached the back row, before she asked, the male assistant sitting by the aisle had already waved his hand to signal her not to ask.

The assistant knew that Zhan Ze Lin was on the plane and basically refused to drink anything.

He also didn't want the flight attendant in front of him to disturb him.

But unexpectedly, Zhan Ze Lin raised his head, looked at Chen Ya Yue and asked: "Are the letters of commendation from platinum customers very useful to you?"

Chen Ya Yue was stunned for a moment, and then said with a smile on her face: "Yes, your encouragement is very important to us."

"Can you please give me paper and pen?" Zhan Ze Lin said gently.

Chen Ya Yue also didn't expect that a popular star like him would be willing to write a letter of praise for her, and she was immediately overjoyed.

Platinum customers are the key customers of airlines. Generally speaking, no matter what opinions such customers have, they are very important to the company. Otherwise, the company would not have stipulated that complaints from platinum customers can be directly judged as major and valid complaints.

Of course, the company also attaches great importance to letters of commendation from platinum card customers.

If the flight attendants can receive letters of commendation, it will be easy to be selected as the service star of the month, and it will also be beneficial to future promotion assessments.

Chen Ya Yue said with a smile on her face: "Wait a moment, I will get you paper and pen now."

When she turned to leave, the assistant asked with some confusion: "Brother Zhan, do you really want to write a letter of praise?"

The assistant knew that Zhan Ze Lin was the kind of person who was afraid of trouble.

A stewardess had previously invited them to write a letter of praise, but Zhan Ze Lin refused.