13

Chapter 13 (Are you calling me? (V announcement)...)

When Wen Zhi came back, the training course had not started, and everyone else was still attending class.

As soon as Zuo Yun Qi saw her appearance, he immediately asked: "Zhi Zhi, how are you? How about, which captain took you?"

Everyone else also looked at her.

After all, when they left just now, only Wen Zhi was left behind.

Later, when they came back, they inquired about the news. They said that Captain Zuo, who was originally planning to take her, had taken a long leave, and Wen Zhi would probably not join them in the refitting process.

Wen Zhi held her forehead with her hands and fell into deep thought.

"Who is it? The company really didn't find another captain to take you, right?" Zuo Yun Qi was really worried for her.

He and Wen Zhi had a really good relationship as they were college classmates for four years, and they also knew how hard Wen Zhi worked in school.

He was afraid that Wen Zhi would be delayed.

"Captain Gu," Wen Zhi finally said lightly.

Zuo Yun Qi was stunned: "Which Captain Gu?"

The surname Gu is not considered a minor surname, and there is more than one Captain Gu in the company.

Next to him, Zhao Lang suddenly said: "Isn't it Captain Zhou Gu, the Advisor?"

Upon hearing this name, everyone sitting near Wen Zhi stretched their necks and looked towards her.

Wen Zhi nodded: "Yes."

"I'll go," Zuo Yun Qi said enviously, "Captain Gu is actually taking you."

But Zhao Lang on the side said in a low voice: "But I heard that Captain Gu has never led students before, so an old captain may have more experience in leading modifications."

Wen Zhi didn't care: "I'm so grateful to have someone to take me."

After all, she originally thought that she was really waiting for the next batch of modifications.

"That's right, we can graduate from the aviation school, and have passed the private license, business license, and instrumentation exams. There is nothing we can't pass in the modification."

Zuo Yun Qi raised his chin at Wen Zhi: "Besides, we don't even know whether our Zhi Zhi is. Who is it, the best graduate of the flight academy."

Wen Zhi was so praised that she shook her head: "It's not time to start from scratch."

After get off work in the evening, Jiang Lan came directly to the company to pick her up for dinner.

Originally, she wanted to comfort her. After all, the modification was a big deal and no one wanted to delay it.

And when Jiang Lan heard that Wen Zhi's modification was now in charge of Advisor Zhou, she was stunned for a long time, and suddenly she suggested with a serious expression: "Zhi Zhi, why don't you consider Captain Gu?"

"Crazy ." Wen Zhi said with a smile.

Jiang Lan had an expression of despair: "If you think about it carefully, how many times have this happened, you two are so destined. You wanted to learn to fly at the beginning, but if you hadn't met him, you might not have been determined. Just Not to mention that he flew your flight back to China, and even for such a trivial matter as meeting him at an aviation conference, now he is responsible for all your modifications."