19

Chapter 19 (I want you to eat paper, is that okay?)

Wen Zhi originally wanted to say something about simulator evaluation, but when she heard this, she immediately turned her head away.

She can actually digest this kind of aggrieved feeling very well.

After all, this was not the first time she had met him, and even her first memories with Advisor Zhou were all related to this.

But when he asked, something suddenly hit Wen Zhi's heart, and even her nose became sour.

She took a deep breath and shook her head lightly: "Master scolded us for our own good."

She often hears this sentence in Feiyuan, why Master will If I scold you, it's because you still need to be taught and saved.

If one day Master stops scolding you, it proves that you are not far from being grounded.

It is this kind of theory that always runs through their flying learning career.

So much so that everyone takes this kind of insult as a matter of course.

"Have I ever scolded you?" Advisor Zhou suddenly asked.

Wen Zhi shook her head, "Of course not."

Advisor Zhou: "Then where is your other master??"

Wen Zhi took a deep breath. Was he trying to correct her words?

But when she thought about it, she realized that Advisor Zhou couldn't bear the blame. After all, as the master, he was indeed responsible.

He never beat or scold any students.

In the simulated cabin, some training captains would kick their stools as hard as they could when they got grumpy.

Wen Zhi has never even had her stool kicked by Advisor Zhou.

Wen Zhi explained: "I'm referring to Captain Wang's incident tonight."

"Then are you convinced?"

Advisor Zhou's eyes fell on her, and he asked slowly.

Of course, Wen Zhi was dissatisfied. If Advisor Zhou hadn't arrived in time, she might have really been unable to hold back her fight with Captain Wang tonight.

There is no way, her personality and appearance are too different.

She is so docile and beautiful, and she always gives people the feeling of a Jiangnan beauty who is as gentle as water.

But she didn't expect that her unwillingness to admit defeat was stronger than anyone else's.

Wen Zhi: "So this is not a matter of agreeing to the test."

Advisor Zhou nodded. It was indeed what she said. As soon as Captain Wang proposed it just now, he knew that Wen Zhi was too temperamental to back down.

The lights in the training center are still on, and several simulators are still operating, with the hydraulic base rotating back and forth. But the only people who could be seen in the entire hall were the two of them, and it seemed extremely empty.

When they finally walked out of the training center, Wen Zhi looked outside, and sure enough it was raining heavily.

The sky was pitch black, without even a trace of light. The patter of rain swept across the sky, but it was not harsh. Wen Zhi couldn't help but stood towards the edge of the awning, facing a gust of breeze, which was mixed with the slightest bit of cool air. Raindrops blew on her face.

She was so old, and she was still wet in the rain, so Advisor Zhou stretched out his hand to pull her back.

Wen Zhi was wearing a United Airlines summer uniform short-sleeved shirt. The Advisor stretched out his hand on her and her hands were smooth, like warm jade, but too soft.