45

Chapter 45 (Maybe it's possible, she likes it...)

After midnight, the number of people in the Liveparty was not only not small, but also more and more. Even the railing on the second floor was full of people. She doesn't know who took the lead, and they also started a human wave, starting from the first row of the stage and raising their hands all the way to the back.

Wen Zhi sat quietly on the sofa. Not that he was very good, but he seemed to be in trance.

Even though Wen Zhi looks like she is in love for the first time, she has never been in love before.

The first time she fell in love, she suddenly found that she had met a master.

No, did Advisor Zhou secretly play some kind of love simulation game?

Why was it that everyone was at the same starting line? As soon as he started running, he left her so far behind.

Speaking of which, she only talks about having an exciting love affair.

He is also the king of words.

Advisor Zhou had obviously taken action.

In the ten seconds just counting down, Wen Zhi just sat there, her heart beating fast and his hands and feet weak, for fear that the people around him would notice something was wrong.

On the contrary, the real culprit is now holding a wine glass and drinking calmly.

How could he be so calm?

Jiang Lan and the others, who were originally standing in front of the booth, were now tired.

They sat back next to Wen Zhi,  themselves with their hands while looking at her and asking: "Zhi Zhi, is it too hot here? Why are you so red just sitting there?"

The music around her was too loud, and when Jiang Lan spoke, she shouted at the top of her lungs.

Advisor Zhou, who was sitting on the other side, naturally heard it too. He held the wine glass with one hand, almost bringing it to his lips, but then took it away.

He tilted his head slightly and looked at Wen Zhi, as if he was looking at it carefully: "Indeed. It's a little red, is it hot?"

Wen Zhi was a little silent.

She had never seen anyone tell lies with such open eyes in her life.

Why is her face , he doesn't know better than anyone else.

What else are you pretending to be! !

Seeing him asking this, Wen Zhi looked calm and said in a rational voice: "Yeah, it's too hot."

Who is better at pretending, right? Who can't do it yet?

Advisor Zhou may have made a mistake, that is, Wen Zhi is not an ordinary girl.

Indeed, she can be shy and blush, but she is very stubborn at heart. Once her fighting spirit is aroused, she will never give up.

"Or I can ask someone to bring some more ice cubes."

Jiang Lan also felt that it was too hot.

After Jiang Lan asked the waiter to bring ice cubes, Wen Zhi poured herself a glass of water, put a few ice cubes in, and took a big sip. The cold liquid was poured directly from her throat. It was as hot as heartburn and boiling , was finally suppressed.

Advisor Zhou saw her adding so many ice cubes, so he leaned closer and whispered: "Don't drink too much cold drinks, or you may upset your stomach."

As soon as he got close, Wen Zhi felt that all her senses were stimulated.