57

Chapter 57 (Thank you, baby...)

Wen Zhi arrived at the parking garage and went directly to the parking space, which Song Wei Qian bought together when he bought a house.

Wen Zhi's car used to be parked here.

At this time, a black Porsche Cayenne was parked above. This was Song Wei Qian's own car.

Wen Zhi opened the passenger door, and after getting in the car, she saw Song Wei Qian looking up from his phone and looking towards her.

The brother and sister looked at each other, and both saw a hint of embarrassment in their eyes.

Even after adjusting, Wen Zhi was still embarrassed and immediately turned her head.

Song Wei Qian said nothing, started the car, and the engine roared immediately.

It's just that the car started for a long time, but it didn't drive out.

Wen Zhi turned her head. Song Wei Qian seemed to have been waiting for a long time.

He looked at her and asked, "Which one of you took the initiative first?"

No, is this important?

Wen Zhi thought for a moment: "It should be considered that Advisor Zhou took the initiative."

Song Wei Qian seemed to have regained his mental balance. Under his driving, the car finally drove out of the parking space and headed towards the exit of the underground garage.

The two of them were quite silent along the way.

When he was approaching his home community, Song Wei Qian suddenly asked, "When are you going to tell your parents?"

"We have only been talking for a few months, so there is no rush," Wen Zhi said.

Song Wei Qian sighed.

Wen Zhi turned around and asked, "Do you really want me to tell my parents?"

"No, I'm just thinking about how uncomfortable Lao Song would be if he knew about this. It's not easy for him to be raised by Chinese cabbage, it's been conquered like this."

Wen Zhi blinked: "Why didn't you tell Advisor Zhou what you just said?"

"Why didn't I say anything?" Song Wei Qian sneered.

Wen Zhi was stunned: "When did you say that?"

She has such a good memory. If he really said it, why didn't she remember it?

"I said it in my heart."

Song Wei Qian held the steering wheel with both hands, looked ahead, and said calmly.

Wen Zhi was completely laughing like crazy. Did he say this from the bottom of his heart?

When did her brother become so cowardly?

Wen Zhi: "Brother, aren't you the senior to advisor Zhou? Are you afraid of him?"

"Do you think I'm afraid?"

Song Wei Qian glanced at her and said ridiculously: "I'm afraid that you will feel uncomfortable. If I blindly make things difficult for your boyfriend, you have to scold me in your heart."

"That's not the case. After all, he wants to abduct your favorite sister. We can all understand your opinions."

"Who loves you the most?"

Song Wei Qian took the time to glance at her, with a look on his face that said, "You have such a big face."

Wen Zhi: "At least I am the most important thing in your heart now."