30-2

The people present were all veterans of socializing, not to mention that they were all good at dancing, but the atmosphere at the table was very harmonious.

Advisor Zhou sat quietly and did not take the initiative to speak, but when others occasionally asked him, he responded indifferently.

Until someone saw that he only drank water and said with a smile: "Wen Zhou, the red wine here is good, come on, you can try it too.

"Sorry, I have a flight tomorrow and I can't drink," Advisor Zhou said lightly.

"This little drink won't bother me. If we sleep on the plane then, nothing will happen."

Obviously the other party didn't know Advisor Zhou's occupation.

Advisor Zhou said coldly: "The Civil Aviation Administration of China stipulates that pilots are not allowed to drink alcohol within 12 hours of flying.
I have a flight at seven o'clock tomorrow morning, so I can't drink a drop of wine. "

The other party was immediately surprised and said: "Are you a pilot?"

"Wen Zhou is the captain of World United Airlines," Shen Wan Pei said.

She had not introduced Zhou's identity before, perhaps because in the eyes of others, this was a decent job, but to her it was far away. Not nearly enough.

By the time the meal was over, it was already past nine o'clock.

As the host, Shen Wan Pei took him and sent the guests away.

Liang Shu Yin's parents also came together this time. They stayed until the last wave. When the driver parked at the door in his Bentley Rolls-Royce, Shen Wan Pei looked at Advisor Zhou and said, "Have you added WeChat with Yin Yin? ?"

Advisor Zhou was silent.

He had been pretending all night, and now he was too lazy to pretend anymore.

However, Liang Shu Yin took the initiative to come to the rescue and said, "Everyone was busy chatting just now, and we haven't had time to add anyone yet. Why don't we add our contact information now?"

Shen Wan Pei once again held Advisor Zhou's arm, tilted her head slightly and looked at him, and said in a gentle and calm voice: "If you let a girl like Yin Yin take the initiative, your gentlemanly demeanor is a bit unprofessional."

He has no bullshit gentlemanly manners.

Advisor Zhou was clearly annoyed to death, but he knew it was useless.

Even if he doesn't give it now, what Shen Wan Pei wants to do will still succeed in the end.

In her life dictionary, the word failure does not really exist.

In the end, Advisor Zhou really didn't want to make a fuss too ugly in front of outsiders, so he added Liang Shu Yin's WeChat account.

But after the three of them left, he looked directly at Shen Wan Pei and said in a cold voice: "Don't arrange this kind of thing at will in the future. Otherwise, if you want to call me out again, it won't be so easy."

"Liang Shu Yin is the heir to Hengsheng Jewelry. You saw her father just now. For a daughter like her, I think you two are very suitable, so I specially arranged it for you."

Shen Wan Pei did not get angry because of his words, but said softly. Whispering explanation.

Advisor Zhou's black eyes were cold, but he couldn't help but curl up his lips and retorted: "Where is the appropriate ? She is the heir to a jewelry company, and I am a civil aviation captain. I'm afraid I can't even buy a bag from her with my annual salary."