82 (Extra 12)

Chapter 82 (I am very lucky, thank you for giving it to me...)

Advisor Zhou seemed to be still in great shock, looking straight at Wen Zhi without moving his eyes.

Wen Zhi was also a little dazed by his reaction.

"Are you not ready yet?" Wen Zhi whispered.

Suddenly she was pulled into his arms by Advisor Zhou and hugged her tightly.

He tightened his grip on her waist so hard that he wanted to press her whole body into his arms.

"Zhi Zhi," Advisor Zhou whispered, his lips close to her ear.

Wen Zhi put her arms around him and could feel his body shaking slightly: "I'm here."

But after she responded, Advisor Zhou didn't say anything, and just held her quietly.

In fact, Wen Zhi could understand his mood. After his father passed away, he was almost alone. Even the Spring Festival, the most family reunion day, he spent alone.

Although he has a mother, his mother already has another family.

For so many years, he has looked at thousands of lights, but he has never been able to find the one that belongs to him.

It wasn't until he married Wen Zhi that he felt like home again.

Although a family does not necessarily need children, for Advisor Zhou, children are the last piece of the puzzle to fill his inner loneliness.

At this moment, he felt that he and Wen Zhi were truly connected by blood.

Their child was conceived in Wen Zhi's body, a child with half his blood and the other half Wen Zhi's blood.

"I'm so happy," Advisor Zhou took a deep breath, rubbed his lips against the shell of her ear, and whispered, "I'm so happy, so happy."

Any language used to describe it would seem a bit pale.

Wen Zhi gently stroked his back: "I know, I am too, so happy."

Both of them were first-time parents, and when they heard the news, they were very happy from the bottom of their hearts.

It's just that Advisor Zhou's feelings are particularly different because of his own experiences.

After sending his father away, he experienced too many lonely moments. As a man, he would not vent these loneliness and could only hide them silently in his heart.

Now he can share his emotions with Wen Zhi without restraint, whether he is happy or sad.

The two embraced each other, feeling the same surprise.

After a while, Wen Zhi remembered something: "But didn't we take safety measures?"

This is also the strange thing about her.

The two of them haven't decided when to get pregnant.

Especially since Wen Zhi had been in the captain position for half a year, she still wanted to wait and be fully prepared before having a child.

But suddenly, their baby arrives.

"Maybe the baby can't wait to meet us," Advisor Zhou chuckled.

Wen Zhi shook her head: "I didn't expect that our baby would still slip through the net."

Advisor Zhou; "..."

After a while, Wen Zhi sat on the sofa, and Advisor Zhou cut some fruit for her.

After all, they came back half way through dinner.