50-2

It has to be said that wages in the civil aviation industry are also clearly differentiated. Captain has the highest salary, followed by ordinary captains, and then co-pilots. Some captains have as long as one or two hundred years.

"Sure enough, you are just greedy. In fact, the co-pilot's salary is already pretty good, but compared with your captain, it's still not good enough."

Advisor Zhou looked over at her and suddenly smiled: "This is not easy."

Isn't this simple?

He can stand and talk without pain in his back. If she wants to narrow the income gap between them, it will be even harder than reaching the sky.

It became so simple when it got into his mouth.

"Just wait until I hand over my salary card later," Advisor Zhou looked at her, but this time his tone of voice was not ridiculing at all, so he seemed extra serious.

Shang, pay, work, and pay.

These four words successfully made Wen Zhi speechless again.

How could he say such words so naturally and unpretentiously.

A week before New Year's Eve, when everyone got the long-awaited work schedule, some people were worried and others were happy.

Some people are lucky enough to have a day off on New Year's Eve, so they can have a reunion dinner with their families.

Of course, most people are not so lucky. The flights on New Year's Eve are still full, and many people still want to rush home on the tail end of New Year's Eve to celebrate the New Year with their families.

Wen Zhi looked at the schedule and was half happy and half worried.

She was quite lucky. Although she was still flying in fourth stage on New Year's Eve, she was able to return to her home base in the end, which meant that she could dare to go home before twelve o'clock to celebrate the New Year with her parents and brother.

It seems that Wen Zhi even envied Song Wei Qian because he actually had another holiday during the New Year.

The Chinese Lunar New Year is not celebrated overseas, so their flights are not particularly frequent. Song Wei Qian specially saved his vacation time and happened to take advantage of the Spring Festival to come back for vacation.

Soon, Advisor Zhou also sent his flight plan.

Wen Zhi took a look and sighed.

Unfortunately, the two of them had a flight this week, but they were not scheduled together on New Year's Eve.

Wen Zhi was going to fly to the northwest, while Advisor Zhou was flying to Yunnan.

The two of them were one in the south and one in the north, completely separated from each other.

Fortunately, the Advisor Zhou is also back and forth from the site, so there is no need to stay out of town overnight.

It would be too bleak if they stayed out of town. They couldn't even get takeout during the Chinese New Year, so they could only eat instant noodles in the hotel.

Originally, when Wen Zhi was sending text messages to Advisor Zhou to discuss flight arrangements for New Year's Eve, Jiang Lan happened to send a message.

Jiang Lan: [Ah ah ah ah, not only do I have a flight on New Year's Eve, but I also have to live out of town. What kind of fate do I have? 】

As soon as Wen Zhi saw her news, she stopped complaining.

Sure enough, miserable and not miserable are all based on comparison.

She didn't dare to tell Jiang Lan more for fear of irritating her.