58

Chapter 58 (She wants to be a machine like Advisor Zhou...)

Wen Zhi called a car and prepared to take Advisor Zhou home.

But he thought about it and said, "How about you go back with your senior brother? I can do it alone."

"My brother comes home from drinking, and my parents can take care of him. You are alone, and I will accompany you first," Wen Zhi couldn't help but say.

It's not that she doesn't feel sorry for her brother, but after Song Wei Qian returns home, whether Wen Shu Yan or Song Yuan Jing is at home, anyone can take care of him.

But it was just her during the advisory week.

Just then, a chauffeur riding a small electric car appeared on the side of the road and rode towards Wen Zhi's car.

The driver bent down and spoke a few words to the co-pilot. Soon the trunk opened and he folded the small electric car and put it in.

"Look, the chauffeurs my brother ordered are here," Wen Zhi pointed to the direction of the road.

Sure enough, the driver got in the car and drove away quickly.

The car Wen Zhi called hasn't arrived yet.

Only then did Advisor Zhou reach out to hug her again and said with satisfaction, "It's just right to have someone to accompany me home."

After the online taxi arrived, the two got in the car.

At this point in the evening, there were no longer any traffic jams and the journey was smooth.

When they arrived at the gate of the community, the two got off the car and held hands to go home.

As soon as she entered Advisor Zhou's home, Wen Zhi said: "I remember the last time we went to the supermarket, we bought honey grapefruit tea. How about I make you a cup."

"Okay," Advisor Zhou took off his coat and followed her to the kitchen.

Wen Zhi opened the refrigerator door and took out the canned honey grapefruit tea inside. She looked at Advisor Zhou and said, "Go sit on the sofa. Why are you following me?"

"Let me open it," Advisor Zhou walked over and reached out to unscrew it for her.

Wen Zhi said no, but Advisor Zhou insisted.

While speaking, Wen Zhi suddenly used force to unscrew the lid of the jar.

She looked down at the lid in her hand in surprise, and then looked up at Advisor Zhou.

He was also surprised. Everyone knew that the lids of cans were the most difficult to open. Generally, many people had to use scissors to lift the edges to open them.

Wen Zhi's arm strength is really quite strong.

"It seems that the time in the gym was not in vain," Advisor Zhou nodded with a smile on his face.

Wen Zhi raised her chin slightly, with a proud look on her face: "Of course. Have you been slacking off during the recent Chinese New Year? I don't live here these days. Have you gone to the gym?"

Whether it is Wen Zhi or Advisor Zhou, both of them have nothing to say about self-discipline.

In the past, whenever the two of them had time, they would make an appointment to go to the gym together.

"Yes, but it's really boring to exercise alone," Advisor Zhou leaned against the kitchen door frame and looked at Wen Zhi with warm eyes.

Wen Zhi said: "When my brother leaves in two days, I can come over."