46

Chapter 46 (This is my boyfriend, consultant Zhou...)

As soon as Hé Cian finished speaking, Advisor Zhou's face instantly darkened.

He quickly smoothed things over: "I was just kidding, I was kidding."

"Some jokes are not to be made casually," Advisor Zhou glanced at him, his words full of warning.

Hé Cian was so frightened that he quickly shut up and did not dare to speak anymore.

Although the two are in the company, Hé Cian is a senior manager and has a higher position than Advisor Zhou.

But he never had the feeling that he was the Advisor's boss.

"Sorry," Hé Cian smiled and begged for mercy.

The two girls not far away were still hugging each other.

Advisor Zhou glanced at them, looked back and said softly: "I know better than you who Wen Zhi likes."

Hé Cian couldn't hold it back: "Wen Zhou, it's a good thing to be confident, but it's not good to be too confident."

Advisor Zhou sneered coldly and stopped talking to him.

Jiang Lan, who was on the side, heard the whole conversation.

She originally wanted to endure it, but she still felt that she had to prove it for Wen Zhi. She looked at Hé Cian and said seriously: "Director Hé, Wen Zhi does not like girls. "

"I know, I'm just teasing our Captain Gu," Hé Cian smiled.

As he said that, Hé Cian suddenly remembered something, pointed at Advisor Zhou, and said to Jiang Lan, "You should know that our Captain Gu likes Wen Zhi."

Jiang Lan took a breath, what's going on, everyone is going crazy today, right?

"You've never seen anything like the iron tree blooming," Hé Cian said happily: "So Jiang Lan, please say something nice in front of Wen Zhi for our Captain Gu. After all, it's quite rare for a man to be so handsome and dedicated."

Jiang Lan discovered that everyone was indeed going crazy tonight.

She also didn't expect that one day, someone would come to her and ask her to say a few words for Advisor Zhou.

Does she deserve it?

However, Jiang Lan was also quite confused. The two of them were not together yet.

Has Wen Zhi not broken the window paper with Captain Gu yet?

"I think Captain Gu doesn't need my kind words anymore," Jiang Lan laughed awkwardly.

She really doesn't have such a big face.

Wen Zhi, who was not far away, let go of Shang Rui after hugging her.

They looked at each other and smiled at each other.

But before Wen Zhi could say anything, Shang Rui pointed to the car. Her band friends were still waiting for her in the car and said, "My friends are still waiting for me."

"Shang Rui, can we talk?" Wen Zhi asked softly.

Shang Rui smiled: "What are you talking about?"

Wen Zhi was a little silent.

In fact, from the moment Shang Rui left school and completely cut off contact with everyone, she knew that the grounding would be a huge blow to her.

After many student pilots are grounded, schools will arrange for them to switch to ground handling or other majors.