20-2

In fact, she did have something on her mind. After she dug out the notebook before, she was deeply touched.

Although what she said back then seems childish now in retrospect, it has always been the driving force behind her to take the flying academy exams.

Now that she is about to become a pilot, she always feels that she should give an account of the past.

Even though this might annoy Advisor Zhou, her desire to realize this idea became stronger and stronger.

When Wen Zhi drank her third glass, the boss looked at her with misty eyes and reminded her: "If you are not a good drinker, be sure not to drink too much. Although the alcohol content of this wine is quite high, it has great staying power. "

Wen Zhi shook her head: "I'm fine."

Jiang Lan didn't persuade her, because she was the one who drank with Wen Zhi, and she said with a smile: "Boss, it's rare for us Zhi Zhi to have all the fun.

Wen Zhi rarely drank so much, but today she wanted to relax for no reason.

After an unknown amount of time, Jiang Lan drank too much and got up to go to the bathroom.

Wen Zhi continued to sit at the bar, and the cup of Milky Way in her hand was drunk again. She placed all the cups in front of her.

"One, two..."

She counted one empty cup after another, slowly.

But there was a double image in front of her eyes, which was a little blurry, so she started counting from the beginning again.

At four o'clock this time, Wen Zhi heard a surprised voice shout: "Wen Zhi."

As soon as she turned her head, she saw Advisor Zhou standing a few steps away. The psychedelic lights of the bar shone on his slender figure. Such blurred light could not erase the coldness and cleanliness of his body.

"Advisor Zhou," Wen Zhi tilted her head slightly and stared at him.

Advisor Zhou approached, but before he could speak, his chin was suddenly grabbed by the girl in front of him.

Her palm, which could only control an airplane, was clasping his chin tightly at the moment.

Wen Zhi blinked her eyes and mumbled a little: "It's Advisor Zhou "

Advisor Zhou also saw her drunk for the first time, and was a little funny for a moment.

He turned to look at the empty glasses on the bar, frowned, and asked the boss, "She drank all this?"

Seeing this, the boss asked curiously: "Do you know her?"

Xia Yi Xing, who was behind him, also stepped forward and explained with a smile: "More than just acquaintance, this is the little girl he brought this year."

The boss suddenly realized: "No wonder, her friends said she is a female pilot."

"Her friend?"

Advisor Zhou didn't see anyone else.

The boss explained: "She went to the bathroom."

At this time, Wen Zhi ignored what others were saying, still holding his chin with her fingers, and suddenly sighed quietly and said, "I want to do something."

"What's the matter?"

Advisor Zhou didn't notice it himself, his voice was a bit coaxing.

Wen Zhi stared at him: "I have been hesitant whether to do it or not, because if I do it, I might be deceiving the master and destroying the ancestors. I am deceiving the master and destroying the ancestors??"