10

Chapter 10 (Not familiar with it.)

Wen Zhi was listening to Zuo Yun Qi beside her. Unlike her, Zuo Yun Qi had strong social skills. He had just entered the company and was quickly drawn into the company group.

"We eat on the third floor. It is said that the Sichuan food in the cafeteria is the best. This young lady recommended boiled pork to me."

Zuo Yun Qi was chatting with a flight attendant. She was a senior from the flying academy and had been with United Airlines for several years.

Wen Zhi thought about it for a while, and then realized that she seemed to be too careless and didn't ask Jiang Lan much.

Unfortunately, Jiang Lan has a flight today and cannot come to the company headquarters.

"Wen Zhi," a voice suddenly shouted.

The new pilots all raised their heads and looked towards the corridor opposite.

This sky glass corridor connects the two buildings and is a feature of the United Airlines headquarters building. Many staff have taken check-in photos here.

The silver-gray steel structure is paired with a whole piece of glass, making the whole corridor full of the cold and hard feeling of future technology.

Fortunately, the sunshine in early summer is warm, and the whole corridor is shrouded in light. The cold gorgeousness is weakened a lot, but more A bit of leisure.

At this time, Wen Zhi also saw clearly that the person calling her was Hé Cian.

On the contrary, Advisor Zhou who was standing closest to him just looked at her quietly and did not speak.

"Who is it?"

Zuo Yun Qi was curious, but he quickly recognized it and whispered: "Is that Captain Zhou Gu, the Advisor?"

The other Xinfei were also staring. The other two were unfamiliar faces, but the one standing at the front was no stranger to them.

World United Airlines is most famous for its food in the industry, and the next best thing is this.

After Advisor Zhou became a hot search topic with two photos secretly taken by passengers, there were also gossips about why pilots were so famous for practicing such crooked ways if they didn't fly the plane properly.

As a result, a big event happened that year. United Airlines flight 3267, flown by Advisor Zhou, suddenly experienced a single engine failure and issued the 7700 emergency code.

At that time, air traffic control, the airport, and the airline immediately prepared a coordinated response.

In the era of information and Internet, any news can quickly spread throughout the entire network in a short period of time.

After the news was disclosed by the media, everyone began to pray on major online platforms.

Fortunately, an hour later, the Civil Aviation Administration of China sent a message on Weibo reporting that it was safe.

It was not until the media followed up the report and interviewed the crew on duty that everyone discovered that the captain of this flight was Advisor Zhou who had been trending on Weibo two months ago because of his good looks.

And this was also his first year as a captain, and he handled an aviation accident so maturely and calmly.

This time, Advisor Zhou’s name also completely broke out.

It is no longer just spread among a small group of people.

Even some mainstream media have interviewed him, and even magazines have invited him to appear on their covers.