80-2 (Extra 10)

As soon as he finished saying this, Wen Shu Yan was so angry that she wanted to hit him with her hand.

Fortunately, Song Yuan Jing stopped her from the side and said, "Make a wish first."

Fortunately, Wen Shu Yan silently made a wish again and did not say it out loud this time.

After finishing the meal, a few people walked out of the box together.

When they walked to the door, they happened to meet another family having a dinner party.

A two or three-year-old baby rushed over with short legs.

But the marble on the floor was a little slippery, and the baby was running so fast that he was about to fall.

Advisor Zhou held his hand.

The baby's parents also rushed over immediately and thanked him repeatedly.

After the other party left, Wen Zhi saw Wen Shu Yan looking longingly at the cute baby, and suddenly sighed: "Hey, when can I hold my grandson in my arms?"

Wen Zhi was afraid that she would bring this topic to her, so she did not dare to breathe during the whole process.

Fortunately, Wen Shu Yan sighed and followed Song Yuan Jing into the car and left.

Everyone drove at the family dinner tonight and no one drank, so there was no need to find a driver.

Advisor Zhou drove Wen Zhi home.

Along the way, Wen Zhi was quite silent.

Or Advisor Zhou noticed something was wrong and asked, "Why haven't you spoken?"

Although Wen Zhi is not usually the kind of person who chatters endlessly, it is quite rare to be silent like this.

"Did you hear what my mother said just now?" Wen Zhi asked.

Advisor Zhou raised his eyebrows: "Mother-in-law said a lot today. Which sentence are you referring to?"

"Don't pretend."

"I really do not know."

"real?"

"Really, why don't you give me a hint."

Wen Zhi then said slowly: "Didn't my mother just ask when she could have her grandson?"

"My mother just said this casually, and she didn't say anything after that."

Advisor Zhou didn't take this sentence to heart at all.

Wen Zhi said: "That's because she is my mother, so she doesn't push you too much. Seriously, has your mother ever pushed you?"

"No," Advisor Zhou said firmly.

Wen Zhi looked suspicious, obviously not believing it.

They were almost home.

Advisor Zhou drove the car into the parking lot. When he got to the underground garage, he didn't get out of the car in a hurry. He sat in the driver's seat and turned to look at Wen Zhi: "Really, she didn't say anything, after all, you are still like this young."

Wen Zhi is only twenty-six years old this year. She got married early and has only been married for two years.

"But you are so old," Wen Zhi blinked.

Advisor Zhou laughed a little angrily: "You're not talking about the child's problem, why are you attacking me personally?"

"Is this a personal attack? This is to tell the truth. You are thirty-two years old. Your mother must think you should have children at your age," Wen Zhi said.