81-2 (Extra 11)

Chapter 81 (Husband, our baby is here...)

Until Christmas, when Lu Qi, who was studying abroad, returned to China, Wen Zhi invited her to have dinner together.

Wen Zhi had very little contact with Lu Qi's father these years. When they got married, although the other party appeared, he did not appear as his father.

In addition, the number of meetings between Advisor Zhou and Shen Wan Pei is basically once or twice a month.

There has never been any dispute between wealthy families that Wen Shu Yan was worried about before.

Instead, they maintain such a close relationship, which seems very harmonious and harmonious.

Because Lu Qi has been studying in  UK, she comes back every year during the holidays, or Wen Zhi Sometimes they would fly to the UK and would call her to come out and have a meal together.

The relationship between Wen Zhi and the little girl is getting closer and closer.

So as soon as she returned to China this time, she called Wen Zhi to invite her to dinner.

And she said that she must pay for the meal.

When they arrived at the restaurant, Shen Wan Pei also came with them.

After the four of them sat down, Lu Qi raised her hand and said, "We agreed today, I'll treat you."

"Why are you so generous?"

Advisor Zhou glanced at her.

Lu Qi felt aggrieved: "When have I ever been stingy? Why don't you always say that I am a student and make no money, and never let me pay the bill?"

"Yeah, you shouldn't have to foot the bill in the first place," Wen Zhi said with a smile.

Lu Qi raised her chin slightly: "This time is different. I have made money. I saved it specially to go back to my country and treat you to dinner."

Wen Zhi looked at her in surprise, then stretched out her arms to hug her: "I'm so touched."

"Sister Zhi Zhi, just order whatever you want to eat," Lu Qi said grandly.

Advisor Zhou on the side suddenly coughed slightly, and Lu Qi was stunned for a moment.

It wasn't until she caught her brother's eyes that she finally understood. She immediately changed her words and shouted, "Sister-in-law, do whatever you want."

Wen Zhi naturally knew what Advisor Zhou's cough meant.

Lu Qi was used to calling her sister Zhi Zhi before, and Wen Zhi actually thought it was okay, but someone felt very unhappy and insisted on forcing the little girl to call her sister-in-law.

So Lu Qi could only change her words obediently, but occasionally she still made mistakes.

As a result, Advisor Zhou was able to react immediately.

Wen Zhi looked at the little girl's pitiful appearance and felt instantly distressed. She secretly pinched Advisor Zhou's thigh under the table to tell him not to go too far.

As a brother, he must accept death like this.

As a result, before she could retract her palm, Advisor Zhou's hand grabbed her palm.

Then he inserted his fingers between her fingers, and the two of them suddenly became intertwined, but Shen Wan Pei was sitting across the table.

The elders and the little girl were nearby, and they were secretly holding hands under the table.