29-2

The two of them are now bound together for flight time, and Wen Zhi follows Advisor Zhou throughout the entire flight.

Advisor Zhou knew clearly that Wen Zhi was not scheduled to fly tomorrow.

Because neither did he.

Wen Zhi did not look back at him, but still stared at the screen, but her voice was very soft: "What do you want to see?"

This is agreed.

Advisor Zhou closed his eyelashes, and his long eyelashes covered the emotions in his eyes, but his Adam's apple rolled unconsciously, still revealing the charm in his heart.

"Why don't you choose one?"

Advisor Zhou still very gentlemanly handed over the decision-making power to Wen Zhi.

Wen Zhi flipped through the movie catalog pages on the TV. Sometimes there were too many choices and it was easy to get dazzled.

She is not a movie lover, nor does she usually follow dramas.

And it's not like she doesn't understand anything. A romantic movie seems inappropriate if a man and a woman live together in the same room , because it's too easy to breed ambiguity.

Wen Zhi thought for a moment and looked through Hollywood blockbusters, but there was no one she liked.

Advisor Zhou sat at the other end of the sofa. The two of them were not sitting very close to each other. They were at least two people apart.

But even though they were so far apart, they seemed to be able to clearly hear each other's breathing.

Finally, the pictures that had been flipping on the TV stopped.

"Is this okay?" Wen Zhi asked.

Advisor Zhou looked up and saw a few big words on the screen.

--Despicable Me.

Advisor Zhou: "..."

Silent for a long time, he was open-minded Asked: "Is it the movie about Minions?"

"Well, don't you like?" Wen Zhi asked.

Advisor Zhou shook his head lightly: "I haven't seen it much, but I can just take a look."

This kind of movie is a bit funny and suitable for family fun.

Wen Zhi originally thought of just leaving it on, but when she entered the movie screen, she found that it didn't feel like a movie theater, so she asked, "Do you want to turn off the main light in the living room?"

Nowadays, in the living room at home, there are not only main lights but also auxiliary lights, such as wall lamps and so on.

Advisor Zhou leaned on the sofa and said calmly: "It seems that it is better to watch a movie if you turn off the lights ."

Wen Zhi got up and went to turn off the lights in the living room.

Fortunately, the TV has its own background light. As the colors of the picture continue to change, the light falls on the faces of the two people, who are both watching the picture on the TV quietly.

Although Wen Zhi's eyes were still watching the TV, they didn't pay much attention.

She didn't know how it ended up in the current situation.

She actually watched a movie with her Advisor at home on rest day?

She has to say that Minion movies are indeed very cute, especially when those weird and cute Minions crowd the screen and can always make people smile.