39

Chapter 39 (Wen Zhi, I like you, since a long time...)

The cold wind blew by, and there was silence in the garden. The two stood opposite each other, and neither of them spoke anymore.

The sound in the villa became louder and louder, and the music started to play.

After a while, probably because he hadn't seen Xia Yi Xing for a long time, someone came to the door and shouted: "Captain Xia."

"Well, how about we go in first," Xia Yi Xing pointed in the direction of the villa.

At this moment, Advisor Zhou's phone vibrated. He took it out, looked at it, and said, "Wen Zhi is at the door. I'll pick her up."

Xia Yi Xing opened his mouth, but Advisor Zhou had already turned and left.

He looked at Advisor Zhou's back and suddenly felt that he seemed to be ready to do whatever it took.

"Wen Zhou, I will always be on your side."

Not sure where the impulse came from, Xia Yi Xing yelled at Advisor Zhou.

No wonder it is said that a man will remain a boy until he dies, and it is true that he can be committed by anyone regardless of age.

Although Advisor Zhou did not turn around, he raised his arm and waved it in mid-air.

After Wen Zhi and Jiang Lan got off the car, Jiang Lan looked around and said with envy: "Dabieye is really different. Even the gate is designed to be so impressive."

"It's really good," Wen Zhi agreed.

Jiang Lan asked: "Didn't your family also buy a villa? How is the decoration now? ?"

Wen Zhi spread her hands and said, "Don't mention it. Professor Song suffers from perfectionism. Originally he said he wanted to design it himself, but he still hasn't finished it yet. My mother is about to give up on him completely."

Wen Zhi's family was well off, and her parents were intellectuals. In particular, Song Yuan Jing was not only a professor of architecture at the university, but also had his own architectural firm.

In order to improve their living conditions, the family also bought a villa.

But Song Yuan Jing is usually fine, but once it comes to his professional field, perfectionism takes over, and the house has been bought long ago, but the decoration progress is delayed again and again.

"I'm just telling you why I haven't heard from you. The moving matter has not been planned yet," Jiang Lan shook her head helplessly.

Wen Zhi spread her hands: "So if you buy a house in the future, don't ask my dad to design it."

Jiang Lan took a breath: "Am I worthy? Professor Song is someone who can design an airport. I will buy a house in the future and ask Professor Song to introduce me to an intern."

The two of them talked and walked towards the security room at the door.

The security guard dutifully stopped them and asked them to register first.

Wen Zhi had just finished writing her name and contact information. When she looked up, she saw a tall and thin figure in the door, standing under the shadowy street lights. Although she couldn't see his appearance clearly, she felt particularly attractive.

"What are you looking at?"

Jiang Lan had also registered now.

When she looked up, she saw Wen Zhi staring at the door.

She followed Wen Zhi's gaze and looked over.

At this moment, the figure under the streetlight also slowly took two steps forward. The dim light shone down from the top of his head, clearly illuminating the handsome face. The clean and neat cheek contours were three-dimensional without being too excessive. It was sudden, especially the moment he raised his eyes. It was a face that was obviously expressionless, but it seemed to hit his heart.