83-2 (Extra 13)

Five years later.

A bus stopped at the entrance of the aircraft base.

When the door opened, a woman who got off the bus first turned around and shouted: "Be careful, children, get off one by one."

Afterwards, the little kids, wearing the same garden uniform and the same yellow round-brimmed sun hat, got out of the car one by one.

After everyone got off the train, the teacher immediately shouted: "Come on, let's start the train."

So the children immediately lined up in a long line according to the method taught in school, and then pulled the clothes of the children in front in turn.

In the crowd, a little girl pulled the little boy in front of her and asked in a low voice: "Brother, can we see mom soon?"

"It might work."

The little boy thought for a moment and answered uncertainly.

At this time, the staff in the base were already waiting for them at the door.

"Thank you for your hard work, Teacher Chen," the staff member said with a smile.

Teacher Chen, the head teacher of the middle school class (2), immediately shook her head and said: "It's not hard, we are here to visit, it is also a trouble for you."

"It's okay, I should, let the children learn about aviation."

It turns out that during this semester, kindergartens need to take children for social practice, so some class teachers took the children to the subway, and some classes went to visit the fire station.

Teacher Chen was also struggling at first, but a child in the class suddenly said: "Teacher Chen, can we watch the plane?"

"Plane?" Teacher Chen was surprised.

Then a little girl stood up and said, "Teacher Chen, my parents both fly airplanes. I can take the children to see my mother's airplane."

"Your mother's plane?"

Teacher Chen looked at the little girl.

Although as the head teacher of a kindergarten, Teacher Chen will never treat children differently because of their appearance, but every time she sees the little girl in front of her, she can't help but sigh.

So cute, so cute, how did her parents give birth to her.

The little girl must be naturally fair, and because she is a child, her cheeks are still chubby. She has long black and smooth hair, and cute bangs. Her big eyes are like amethyst, and she is classy and sparkling. It feels bright again.

Moreover, the little girl also has a twin brother who is also in the class.

Although the two do not look exactly the same as twins, there are many similarities.

Her brother was born with a small face and a small head. He also had the same big eyes and high nose. He was the kind that other class teachers would say when they mentioned him, he was that handsome boy in your class.

Gu Nan Xing stood in front of the small chair and nodded firmly: "Yes, my mother is a pilot, she can fly planes."

Teacher Chen has some understanding of the careers of the parents of the children in the class.

She does remember that Gu Nan Xing's parents were pilots.

"Kid Gu Nan Xing, the teacher knows that you really want to take other students to watch your mother fly a plane, but your mother must agree to this."