62

Chapter 62 (Advisor Zhou, the feeling of turning the world upside down...)

After listening to Director Wu's words, Wen Zhi stood there without saying a word.

As the human resources director, Director Wu is also a woman. She somewhat understands Wen Zhi's mood at the moment.

Wen Zhi took a deep breath, thought about it, and finally said, "It's Chen Ya Yue."

Director Wu looked at her in surprise.

Now that things have happened, Wen Zhi has nothing to hide: "In the bathroom this morning, I unexpectedly heard Chen Ya Yue talking about me behind my back."

Wen Zhi recounted exactly what happened this morning, what she said, what Chen Ya Yue said, and there was another flight attendant Zhang Min present.

Director Wu nodded: "If things are indeed as you said, Chen Ya Yue does have the possibility of fraud."

Wen Zhi was not happy because of her words.

"But this is not evidence. It is your guess at most."

Director Wu said with great regret.

Sure enough.

Wen Zhi had already expected it in her heart.

Director Wu said helplessly: "The current situation may not be good for you."

Wen Zhi was silent.

When she decided to call the report, she had already made plans.

Suddenly, Wen Zhi thought of an important piece of evidence and said, "There must be a voice record on the CVR."

CVR, cockpit voice recorder, is the legendary aircraft black box. There are two black boxes on the aircraft. One is the flight data recorder (FDR), which records a series of parameters such as the aircraft's altitude, speed, heading, etc., and the other is the cockpit voice recorder (CVR), which is a dedicated cockpit voice recorder. various sounds.

The two black boxes are used for daily maintenance of the aircraft and accident investigation after the accident.

Every time there is a major air crash, everyone is most concerned about finding the plane's black box, apart from the survivors.

Director Wu said softly: "Captain Wei admitted that he called Yin Hui Ru into the cockpit, but he said he just asked about Yin Hui Ru's mother's illness and wanted to provide help."

Wen Zhi thought about it carefully and found that yes, this was indeed what Wei Hao Xuan and Yin Hui Ru were talking about.

The CVR can record the sounds in the cockpit, but no images were captured. Wei Hao Xuan put his arm on Yin Hui Ru's shoulders and even touched her butt, which was not captured.

Wen Zhi now regretted that she was too polite at that time.

If she had reprimanded the other party on the spot and asked CVR to record their conversation at that time, she would not be so passive now.

"What does the company plan to do with me?" Wen Zhi asked calmly.

Director Wu whispered: "Wen Zhi, don't be emotional now. I can actually understand your mood, but sexual harassment is a very serious accusation. The company cannot easily deal with a captain with just a few words. Besides, now No witnesses are on your side."

What's more terrible is that Director Wu didn't say anything.

After all, even Yin Hui Ru, the person involved, planned to settle the matter.