1

Chapter 1 (Hello, I am Captain Advisor Zhou."...)

"Close to the Galaxy"

Original Author's Jiang Mutong

Chapter One

Accompanied by the huge roar of the engine, the plane climbed up into the night sky.

Under the night sky outside the porthole window, the bright yellow light strips in the city spread to the end of the line of sight. Such a bright light diluted the depth of the night.

Wen Zhi looked away from the porthole window and saw the little girl next door staring at her.

She thought for a moment and asked, "Do you want to close the window?"

Wen Zhi flew back from the United States and transited in Hong Kong. Fortunately, the person in the seat next to her this time was a little girl, not very old, sixteen or seventeen years old, and she seemed quite well-behaved.

This was much better than the noisy man sitting next to her who had been trying to strike up a conversation with her before the flight changed.

Wen Zhi reached out and directly pulled down the porthole visor.

The area around the seat instantly became darker.

Just as she was about to close her eyes, she heard the little girl beside her say in a low voice: "Sister, you are so beautiful."

What she said made Wen Zhi laugh.

She was so used to being flirted with by men that she was already invulnerable to water and fire.

It was the first time that a little girl praised her like this, and she couldn't help but laugh out loud.

She slowly turned her head, her dark almond-shaped eyes shining brightly in the dim light: "Thank you, many people said so."

The little girl probably didn't expect to hear such a shameless reply.

She was a little stunned and stared at her.

Instead, Wen Zhi sighed: "You see, sometimes telling the truth can shock people."

The little girl's eyes widened even more.

After teasing the other person enough, Wen Zhi said softly: "Let's sleep for a while, it's only two hours, we'll be here soon."

The little girl was also tired, so she hummed obediently, and soon her breathing became even.

Passengers are quiet on late-night flights.

Wen Zhi rested her head on the pillow and fell into a half-dream state.

Until the plane suddenly shook violently, waking up many passengers.

An announcement sounded in the cabin at the same time: "Ladies and gentlemen, please pay attention! Affected by the airflow, the plane will continue to be turbulent. Please return to your seat as soon as possible and fasten your seat belt. During the turbulence, we will stop using the restroom. At the same time, we will also Cabin service is suspended.”

Everyone woke up with confused eyes. Before they could figure out the situation, they felt that the plane was falling extremely obviously.

"Ahhhh."

She doesn't know who couldn't hold it back and was so frightened that she screamed.

Wen Zhi sighed, not blaming the screaming person. This kind of fall seemed to her a normal phenomenon, but for ordinary passengers, it was really scary.

The reason why she wasn't too scared was because this was something she had long been accustomed to.

After all, Wen Zhi stayed in the United States for two years and was specially sent to learn to fly by a domestic aviation school.