30

Chapter 30 (You are not unhappy, I will come back to comfort you...)

After Wen Zhi asked this question, she suddenly regretted it.

Perhaps Advisor Zhou just said it casually last night without any special meaning.

On the contrary, she was affected, had an uneasy sleep all night, and vented her inexplicable anger on him.

Wen Zhi attributed all this to the feeling of getting up after not sleeping well.

But Advisor Zhou didn't seem to feel that she was angry. Instead, he replied in a good-tempered manner: "I slept well."

Oh, all right.

She dreamed of an old cow eating tender grass one night.

Finally, there was a ding, and the elevator arrived at their floor. The elevator door opened. Advisor Zhou specifically waited for Wen Zhi to go in first.

Although he looks quite indifferent, he is very gentlemanly and has a sense of proportion in every detail.

"Are you going somewhere?" Advisor Zhou asked.

Wen Zhi said: "Let's have breakfast and then go to the supermarket."

There was indeed no shortage of furniture and supplies in this house, but there was no food at all. She had to go to the supermarket to buy some and store them at home.

In case she comes back one day and want to eat instant noodles, she won't be able to eat them.

"Do you know where the supermarket is?" Advisor Zhou asked quietly.

Wen Zhi was stunned for a moment. Although she didn't know, she had a mobile phone.

Even after navigating the map, she knew .

But before she could answer, Advisor Zhou spoke again: "I happen to be going to the supermarket too, let's come together."

Wen Zhi tilted her head slightly and looked at the black jacket and trousers he was wearing. Was he dressed to go to the supermarket early in the morning?

How does she feel that he is going to the gym?

"Okay," Wen Zhi didn't ask, just pretending that he really went to the supermarket.

When they arrived at the underground garage on the first floor, the elevator door opened again.

Advisor Zhou thought for a moment and said, "Wait for me here for a while, and I'll go up and get something."

Wen Zhi got out of the elevator and stood at the door waiting.

Advisor Zhou pressed the elevator button again to go upstairs. If he had forgotten something, he didn't even bring his car keys.

He does go to the gym. When there are no flights, he will go to the gym for two hours to exercise so that his physical fitness can keep up with his usual flying work.

But unexpectedly, he met Wen Zhi as soon as he went out.

The plan to go to the gym temporarily changed to going to the supermarket.

Wen Zhi stood there and waited for a few minutes. Fortunately, Advisor Zhou came down soon.

Advisor Zhou has lived here for a long time, so after driving out of the community, he deliberately drove not very fast. Along the way, he also told Wen Zhi about nearby shopping malls and pharmacies.

"There is a noodle shop in front, and it tastes good. If you like noodles, you can try this one," said Advisor Zhou.

Wen Zhi nodded and listened quietly to his introduction along the way.