36-2

Before she could enter, the man next to her entered the elevator first.

The girlfriend also rushed over and grabbed his clothes, "Don't leave. If you don't make it clear today, I won't let you go."

"You're fucking sick. I have to catch a flight. If you don't let go, I won't be polite."

The man seemed really impatient. As he spoke, he pushed the woman away.

Seeing this, Wen Zhi quickly stretched out her hand to help the girl.

But the girl was also going crazy, holding on to the elevator door and refusing to let the man leave.

Wen Zhi had to remind: "It's very dangerous for you to do this in the elevator."

The girl was still crying, but the man pointed at her and said, "Will you let go?"

"Aren't you a human being? You spent my money to book a room with another woman. Now that you're on a business trip, are you also going to have sex?"

The girl was obviously going crazy with discomfort, and she began to curse without caring.

"Let go," the man began to reach out and pry the girl's fingers, but the girl held on to the elevator door and refused to let go.

Finally, the man raised his foot and kicked the girl directly.

Wen Zhi was lowering her head and wanted to call the airport police station and ask them to come over and deal with the situation.

But when she saw the man raising his feet, she scolded: "Stop, I've already called the police."

But the other party had already kicked her down, and after the kick, he looked at Wen Zhi and said provocatively: "If you dare to meddle in our own business again, I will beat you up too."

The girl was kicked but was not ready to let go. Even Wen Zhi wanted to persuade her why she should spend so much time with a scumbag.

But the man seemed to refuse to let go when he saw her, and said directly: "Okay, then you can hold this elevator, and he will leave the elevator directly when I leave. But as soon as he left, the girl chased after him."

When the man seemed to be bored, he finally couldn't bear it anymore, grabbed the box from the girl's hand, and threw it at her.

Even if Wen Zhi didn't want to care about it before, at this moment, she still rushed over and pulled him over.

But the other party's suitcase had already been thrown over, and Wen Zhi couldn't avoid it. She was hit hard on the left shoulder. Due to the huge inertia, the whole person was hit and fell to the ground.

"Are you okay?"

At this moment, the girl seemed to have regained some sense. She no longer chased the scumbag, but supported Wen Zhi.

Wen Zhi only felt numbness in her arms and could not exert any strength.

At this moment, the airport police arrived and grabbed the injured man and pinned him to the ground.

............       

"Do you have any brains? You asked the airport police to take care of the fight between passengers. Is this what you as a co-pilot should take care of? It's better if you act bravely. Passengers will board the plane in an hour. Where do you want me to go? Find another co-pilot."

In the airport conference room, the middle-aged man's curse words could be heard throughout the corridor.

Wen Zhi stood opposite, lowering her head: "I'm sorry, I didn't think carefully."