31

Chapter 31 (My boyfriend is older, can you consider it...)

The photo of the convenience store was bright and conspicuous. Wen Zhi glanced inside and said with some regret: "It's a pity that we have a flight tomorrow and can't drink today."

It would be great if he could drink. Don't they all say that alcohol is the best way to forget one's feelings when you are sad or unhappy?

"Do I have to drink?" Advisor Zhou smiled lightly.

Wen Zhi nodded for the same reason.

"Then let's go home."

The words "go home" pleased Advisor Zhou easily, and the weight that was originally weighing on his heart was obviously relieved at this moment.

There was a feeling that what he encountered could be easily resolved.

Wen Zhi turned around first, and Advisor Zhou followed slowly behind her.

The two walked to his car, and Wen Zhi got in first.

But after getting in the car, Wen Zhi took the lead and asked: "If I buy a car, which one is suitable?"

She seemed to find a topic to talk about casually.

Advisor Zhou lowered his head and fastened his seat belt, put his palms on the steering wheel, and said while turning: "Want to buy a car?"

"It's not that I crashed my dad's car. I want to buy a mobility scooter," Wen Zhi thought for a while and emphasized: "A mobility scooter is too expensive and I can't afford it."

Advisor Zhou smiled lowly. She had always been very pragmatic.

"I'll accompany you to take a look when you're on vacation next time. Before buying a car, you still have to test drive it first," Advisor Zhou said.

Wen Zhi: "Okay."

But as soon as she agreed, she realized that he had already made an appointment for her next vacation?

But while driving into the basement, Wen Zhi quickly searched online for how to make people happy.

The first is that giving red envelopes to people is something that can make people happy quickly, because no matter who they are, they will like people who are willing to spend money for them.

Wen Zhi: "..."

She thought carefully. With Advisor Zhou's annual salary, how many red envelopes would she have to give to make him happy?

Back upstairs, Advisor Zhou opened his door and Wen Zhi stood behind him.

He went to the cabinet at the door and found a pair of slippers decorated with cute strawberries and little rabbits. They went to the supermarket in the morning, and Wen Zhi saw the slippers he bought casually.

At that time, she thought he was preparing it for Lu Qi.

"Wear this," Advisor Zhou handed it to her.

Wen Zhi bent down and realized that the slippers he bought in the morning were for her.

The details are impressive.

If there was a detail control competition in this world, she felt that Advisor Zhou would win in a mess.

You can see the overall layout of the living room and dining room at a glance from the entrance. It must be said that Advisor Zhou's house has his own personal characteristics, with a strong black and white and gray design, few overall furnishings, and marble floor tiles throughout, making it look bright and clean.