28

Chapter 28 (What about inviting me to your home this time...)

Probably because of the time difference or because Song Wei Qian was still busy, Advisor Zhou did not receive Song Wei Qian's reply before leaving get off work. But he wasn't too anxious, Wen Zhi wasn't sure yet anyway.

It wasn't until he got home from work in the evening that Advisor Zhou received a call directly from Song Wei Qian.

Song Wei Qian on the other end of the phone got straight to the point: "Why do you ask me if I want to rent a house?"

Advisor Zhou told the truth: "I have a friend who wants to move recently, so I'm asking you on her behalf."

"It's okay to rent. My house has been vacant anyway. Since I'm your friend, I should be very reliable," Song Wei Qian said. After renovating his house, he was sent to Europe before he could live in it for much.

Song Wei Qian was not short of money and did not want to rent the house to random people.

Otherwise, the gains outweigh the losses in the end.

Advisor Zhou smiled and said sincerely: "Then I would like to thank you, senior brother, and I will contact you after she is sure.

"It's okay," Song Wei Qian also smiled.

The two chatted about the situation again before hanging up the phone.

For the next half month, Wen Zhi continued to fly as a trainee co-pilot.

As for moving out, although she mentioned it again later, Goddess Wen did not let go.

This day they flew another four legs, but they encountered heavy rain in Shanghai and the flight was delayed for two hours.

It wasn't until after 12 o'clock in the evening that they landed at Xiajiang Airport.

When they got off the plane, both the crew and the cabin crew were exhausted.

Fortunately, because their duty hours today exceeded the upper limit stipulated by the Civil Aviation Administration, they can have a mandatory day off tomorrow.

Everyone also thought that they could rest tomorrow, but reluctantly persisted until the end.

When going to the parking lot, Advisor Zhou looked at Wen Zhi and kept typing , he whispered: "Are you too tired? Take my car later and I will take you back."

"No, if you send me off, it will be too late to drive home," Wen Zhi quickly shook her head.

As the captain, Advisor Zhou made the whole flight much harder than she, who was sitting in the back seat watching.

Seeing her refusal, Advisor Zhou added, "If you're too tired, just take a taxi back."

Wen Zhi actually felt that she was okay, so she said, "I'm okay, I'm not too tired."

By chance, their cars were parked very close to each other.

So Wen Zhi drove out of the basement first, followed by Advisor Zhou.

The late night airport has long since lost the hustle and bustle of the day. The bright moon above is shining with silvery light, and from a distance it looks like a layer of light frost has fallen.

Wen Zhi hadn't felt it before, but when she sat down in the car, she suddenly felt tired.

She was also hesitating whether to park the car or take a taxi home.

Just as she was in a trance, she felt a black shadow appear in front of her. She turned the steering wheel suddenly, and the car crashed into the edge of the flower bed on the roadside.