33-2

But when she heard that the three of them were playing together, this combination seemed a bit weird.

So she had some hope in her heart that Advisor Zhou could refuse.

It was hard for her to imagine what it would be like to go to an amusement park with him.

"Just this once, never again."

Following these words from Advisor Zhou, Lu Qi almost jumped up with joy.

When Wen Zhi returned home, Advisor Zhou took the flight box to her door for her.

Before leaving, he did not forget to tell her: "Have a good rest tonight. You don't have to get up too early tomorrow. Sleep until you wake up naturally "Send me a message when you come to ."

"Okay." Wen Zhi nodded.

But when Wen Zhi came back to her senses, she realized something was wrong.

No, she didn't want to go to the amusement park, so why did she agree to it in a daze?

The next day, Wen Zhi did sleep until he woke up naturally, but also It was around nine o'clock in the morning.

She didn't waste much time.

After washing up, she sent Advisor Zhou a WeChat message.

After a while, the doorbell rang at the door.

Wen Zhi was still surprised, was it so fast?

She saw Lu Qi standing at the door, holding a bag of breakfast, "Sister Zhi Zhi, my brother bought this specially for you."

At this time, Advisor Zhou also happened to walk out of the house.

Looking at the breakfast he bought, Lu Qi gave it to Wen Zhi like a treasure.

He just said coldly: "Can you go?"

"Thank you," Wen Zhi smiled.

Lu Qi stood behind and whispered: "Sister, this bread is delicious. My brother went to buy it early in the morning."

"Okay, I will taste it carefully," Wen Zhi said slowly.

After getting in the car, Wen Zhi and Lu Qi sat in the back, while Advisor Zhou was responsible for driving.

The amusement park is in the suburbs, and coincidentally, it is in the direction of the airport.

Advisor Zhou drove there with ease.

"I took a look, and people on the Internet said that this roller coaster is also very fun, but I'm a little scared," Lu Qi looked at Wen Zhi while holding her phone.

"Sister Zhi Zhi, please play with me later," Lu Qi begged softly.

Wen Zhi said without any psychological burden: "Okay."

In fact, roller coasters are really child's play for pilots.

Regardless of the roller coaster's height or roll, pilots can easily control it.

After arriving at the amusement park, Advisor Zhou went to buy tickets.

When entering, everyone swipes their tickets to enter.

Lu Qi followed the electronic map on her phone and pulled them straight to the direction of the roller coaster.

Today happens to be Saturday, and there are not many people queuing up for the roller coaster. According to the sign at the door, the queue should take at least 40 minutes.

"Let's go," Advisor Zhou pointed to the VIP channel.

When he bought the ticket just now, he bought it directly as a VIP.