2

Chapter 2 (A handsome guy is a handsome guy, and consultant Zhou is a consultant...)

Chapter two

Wen Zhi stood there and did not speak immediately. Instead, a voice echoed in her heart.

Consultant Zhou, right?

But Wen Zhi didn't say anything about such provocative words.

After all, she was facing someone who could save her life.

"Captain Zhou, thank you for leading us to a safe landing today," Wen Zhi said in a sincere tone.

Perhaps because of what Lu Qi said, consultant Zhou's eyes were not as cold as before, and he looked at Wen Zhi: "I should be the one saying thank you, please keep taking care of her."

At this time, other passengers couldn't help but gathered around.

"Captain, you are really awesome."

"The plane kept falling. I thought it was over for today. Fortunately, Captain, you turned the tide."

Although consultant Zhou's expression remained calm, his tone was very humble: "It was not my efforts alone, but the cooperation of other people on the ground and the crew that allowed the plane to land safely."

After speaking, consultant Zhou looked at the staff and asked, "Why hasn't the shuttle arrived yet?"

It stands to reason that when the plane opens the door, the shuttle bus should be parked and waiting below.

The staff member was embarrassed: "The shuttle bus broke down halfway, and another bus has been dispatched urgently."

No wonder...

But when everyone heard the word malfunction, they almost went numb.

They are involved in a malfunction today, right?

Fortunately, while we were talking, the shuttle bus appeared.

"You go get your luggage first. I have a meeting to hold. When the meeting is over, I will take you home," consultant Zhou turned to look at Lu Qi beside him and warned softly.

Lu Qi nodded, feeling a little anxious in her heart.

She hasn't introduced Wen Zhi to her brother yet.

So on the shuttle bus, Lu Qi stood next to Wen Zhi and asked: "Sister, will you be picked up later? If you are not picked up by anyone, I will ask my brother to take you home."

"Didn't your brother say that there is still a meeting?" Wen Zhi wrote lightly.

She also didn't expect that Lu Qi, at such a young age, would actually have the heart to be a matchmaker.

She smiled and declined: "And I have someone to pick me up."

Actually no.

It's just that she is insensitive to consultant Zhou Jing Xie.

Lu Qi looked disappointed. She really liked Wen Zhi.

Of course, it's not just because Wen Zhi is beautiful. Although she also likes to hang out with her beautiful sisters, the main reason is because she really likes Wen Zhi's personality.

Who wouldn’t love such a confident young lady who occasionally has a bit of dry humor?

And if Wen Zhi hadn't comforted her on the plane, Lu Qi would have collapsed from fear.

Everyone got off the shuttle bus and headed to the luggage carousel hall.

Although the airport hall was still spacious and bright late at night, there were not many passengers and it seemed empty. The influx of this group of passengers brought some noise and excitement to the hall.