35

Chapter 35 (Now, her preference is gone...)

Wen Zhi was a little silent when she heard this.

She didn't know how to comfort Song Wei Qian.

After a long time, she whispered: "Brother, does she not love you enough?"

Song Wei Qian raised his eyelids and sighed softly: "You really know how to poke people's hearts."

branch:"......"

She didn't mean it! !

"I'm sorry," Wen Zhi apologized quickly.

Song Wei Qian raised his hand, pinched her cheek across the table, and said softly: "I'm just kidding you, I've almost forgotten about it."

"It's her fault that my brother is so handsome," Wen Zhi said, rarely flattering Song Wei Qian.

However, Wen Zhi glanced at the other party and found that the woman was looking towards her again. She probably saw Song Wei Qian reaching out and pinching her cheek. The charming smile on her lips suddenly froze.

Wen Zhi felt it was funny and a little intentional, so she immediately grabbed Song Wei Qian's hand.

Let his palm still rest on her face.

Song Wei Qian said helplessly: "What do you want to do again?"

"I didn't do anything bad, it's just that it makes others uncomfortable," Wen Zhi said lightly.

Sure enough, the woman put down the knife and fork in her hand and seemed to have no appetite anymore. She has to say that the other woman is indeed very bright and pretty. She is completely different from Wen Zhi's appearance. Wen Zhi's beauty is soft and elegant, and she has the cool energy in high school. When it's not enough, she appears to be very obedient and in love.

The woman opposite her has long hair and is full of femininity.

She have to say that Wen Zhi really didn't expect that her brother would like this one.

Seeing that she was still pressing his hand, Song Wei Qian persuaded her with some humor: "It's really been a long time, so you don't need to make such a big sacrifice."

"Father and son go into battle, brothers and sisters fight tigers. How can I let you off the hook at a time like this."

Wen Zhi spoke eloquently.

Song Wei Qian saw it now and said, "I feel like you are more interested in watching the excitement."

Wen Zhi's face didn't turn red and her heart didn't beat: "Am I that kind of person?"

Just in time, two more people came in at the door of the restaurant. They were both tall and handsome guys, especially the one on the left who was cool and handsome, and his handsomeness was several levels higher.

As soon as they showed up, the waiter came up and asked if they had a reservation.

Xia Yi Xing said: "V6 box."

The waiter immediately led the way and led the two people to the V6 box.

As he walked through the hall to the box, Xia Yi Xing was still saying, "It's okay, Hé Cian. To celebrate, I let the captain go and invited him to such a good restaurant."

Advisor Zhou didn't say anything. He held his cell phone in his hand, and his mind didn't seem to be here.

Just as they were about to walk through the lobby, he seemed to hear a familiar voice. He subconsciously turned his head and saw Wen Zhi and Song Wei Qian sitting opposite her not far away.