21-2

When Wen Zhi came home from work, she was still listless. She didn't even take a few bites of dinner before locking herself in the room.

Originally, she wanted to look for information and read it. As the saying goes, she will learn as long as she live.

But when the surroundings became quiet, even if the book was spread out in front of her, not a single word could enter her mind.

All Wen Zhi could think about was the scene that happened in the company restaurant today.

How could she be so stupid!

She has been thinking about it for so many years, but she even got the wrong person.

Wen Zhi feels that she is a complete joke now.

How will she face Advisor Zhou in the future?

Wen Zhi stared at the book in front of her.

This thought was rolling over and over in her mind, unable to stop at all.

In the end, Wen Zhi lay down on the bed, took the tablet over, and directly selected a movie on it that she had collected for a long time but had no time to watch.

Finally, the movie distracted her attention.

It wasn't until the end of the movie, around ten o'clock in the evening, that Wen Zhi's cell phone rang.

She seemed to have a stress reaction and subconsciously looked at the phone.

Wen Zhi didn't dare to see who called immediately.

After all, Advisor Zhou had called several times at night before. Could it be him this time?

Call her to question her?

The phone kept vibrating on the bedside table , and Wen Zhi took another deep breath.

Then she crawled over and picked it up.

When she saw clearly that it was Jiang Lan calling, her entire tense state relaxed.

"Hello," Wen Zhi answered lazily as she answered the phone.

Jiang Lan couldn't wait to ask on the other end: "Tell me, what are you, Captain Gu, and Xia Yi Xing doing in front of the company restaurant at noon today?" "

Wen Zhi suddenly sat up from the bed, the mattress shaking slightly.

"How did you know?" Wen Zhi asked.

But then, she realized that she had been stupid again. She handed a note to Advisor Zhou at the entrance of the cafeteria at noon, and so many people saw it.

Jiang Lan lowered her voice and said, "When I got off the plane, I saw everyone in the group discussing it."

Wen Zhi was now in a state of disbelief. She asked in a calm tone: "What are you talking about?"

"That's a lot to talk about. Some people said that you confessed your love to Captain Gu in public, but Xia Yi Xing liked you , so he got angry and snatched you away. Eat the confession letter."

Wen Zhi: "..."

So fucking outrageous.

Jiang Lan laughed while talking, "There is something even more outrageous. It is said that Captain Gu and Co-pilot Xia are actually a couple, but they dare not make it public due to the public discussion. As a result, you openly handed Captain Gu a note, which made him angry. Xia Yi Xing, he was so angry that he ate the note you gave him."

Wen Zhi: "......"

It turns out that it is not the most outrageous, only more outrageous.

"Is there anything more outrageous? Wen Zhi said weakly.