60-2

Advisor Zhou stared at her with lowered eyes and said softly: "Do you want to hear the reason?"

"Tell me, let's see how you make excuses," Wen Zhi crossed her hands on her chest and said, "I want to see what you can come up with."

It's just that she was wearing a long suspender skirt, and her slender arms were wrapped around her chest, which made the chest area more obvious.

Advisor Zhou didn't remind her intentionally.

His dark eyes were on her face, and his eyes were too direct. He raised his hand and slid his fingers up her waist little by little.

His cold voice sounded: "I was thinking, this wouldn't it be better if there are all my marks on them . It was obviously a cold and restrained voice, not even a trace of lasciviousness."

But when Wen Zhi heard these words, her body began to feel hot, and her fair skin began to turn red visibly to the naked eye.

She was kind of like a cooked shrimp.

Wen Zhi instantly felt that even her breathing began to become rapid and disordered.

He knew how to make her give up in one second.

She turned around suddenly, wanting to open the room and escape from the stagnant atmosphere.

But before she could hold the handle of the room, she was hugged by him from behind.

Advisor Zhou's fingers began to slide down a little from the middle of her back.

Because of her slender body, the joints in the middle were somewhat obvious, and his fingers slid all the way to the edge of her skirt.

The zipper of this maxi dress is right at the back, albeit a hidden zipper.

But if he looks carefully, he can still notice it.

Wen Zhi took a deep breath and opened her mouth slightly, feeling as if the sound was squeezed out of her throat.

"Ask Brother Zhou, help me pull it down."

This sentence completely ignited the two of them, and their breathing was so chaotic.

In a blur, Wen Zhi didn't remember opening the door first, and the two kissed and walked all the way to the master bedroom.

The lights in the corridor were on, and when the two of them arrived in the room, they didn't even have time to close the door.

Until there was a sharp sound, the sound of a zipper being pulled down.

Wen Zhi suddenly asked: "Where's the lamp?"

Advisor Zhou was stunned for a moment and asked in a low voice: "Do you want to turn on the light?"

"No need," Wen Zhi thought for a while, but still didn't.

But in Advisor Zhou's room, there was a night light prepared for waking up at night.

On the wall next to the door, when there was a little louder movement, the light came on.

Wen Zhi raised her head slightly and suddenly bit Advisor Zhou's chin gently.

His stubble was shaved so clean that if she hadn't licked it with the tip of her tongue, she would hardly be able to feel it.

She was like a naughty child, and she seemed to want to torture him bit by bit on purpose.

Advisor Zhou bent down and heard her suddenly say: "What's the sound?"

He was stunned, and the two of them held their breath at the same time and listened quietly.