15-2

Everyone swarmed to rest under the shade of the trees. Because their bodies were covered in sweat and no one cared whether the ground was dirty or not, they just sat there.

Wen Zhi sat near the edge. After taking a rest, she took out her mobile phone.

There is a ground theory test. If she can't pass it, she won't even be qualified to go on the simulator.

"Wen Zhi, I really beg you," Zuo Yun Qi originally put his hands behind his back on the ground, panting like a dog, but when he turned to the side, he saw Wen Zhi looking down at her mobile phone.

He doesn't need to look to know that she is reviewing the question bank.

Wen Zhi smiled and said, "I'll watch mine, you can rest on yours."

The two were talking when Chang Han Yu's voice came from next to him: "Zhao Lang, I'm too thirsty. Can I trouble you to buy some water?"

"I want it too, I want it too."

"I drink ice Coke."

The few people sitting next to Chang Han Yu started talking in silence.

When Wen Zhi and Zuo Yun Qi turned to look over, they saw Chang Han Yu half leaning on the steps, kicking Zhao Lang's pants with his feet, and sneered in a bossy tone: "Why, are you afraid that my brother won't give it to you? Money."

Chang Han Yu took out his mobile phone and wanted to transfer money to Zhao Lang.

Zuo Yun Qi really couldn't hold it back and said directly: "If you want to drink it, you won't buy it yourself. Who are you asking here?"

In fact, Zuo Yun Qi's displeasure with Chang Han Yu was not just because he always flirted with Wen Zhi.

More importantly, it was because of this man's attitude towards Zhao Lang.

Although they were all colleagues, he always ordered Zhao Lang to do things arrogantly.

Chang Han Yu and Zhao Lang graduated from the same aviation school, but after joining the airline company, Zhao Lang was more willing to be with Zuo Yun Qi.

"Did I fucking ask you to buy it? I want you to bark like a dog here," Chang Han Yu also scolded back in an instant.

The weather was so hot and the physical training had just ended, so everyone felt very dry.

The superficial relationship between colleagues that they had managed to maintain before was suddenly torn apart.

Zuo Yun Qi stood up suddenly, "I just can't stand how you are pretending to be a young man here."

This time Chang Han Yu didn't give in anymore, stood up and rushed towards Zuo Yun Qi.

Zhao Lang was so frightened that he quickly stepped forward and stood in front of the two of them: "Forget it, forget it, don't be impulsive. If the instructor finds out, it will be a trivial matter for us to be trained, but grounding will be troublesome."

After all, they were both adults. Although the two of them were at war with each other, they still did not take action.

Wen Zhi stood up and breathed a sigh of relief.

Seeing this, Zhao Lang asked in a low voice: "What do you want to drink, or I'll treat you today."

Chang Han Yu took two steps back, looked at Zhao Lang, and seemed to be angry and cursed: "If you had stopped pretending to be dead and bought it earlier, would this stupid thing have happened? It's such a big brand now, can't you call me I touched you, right?"