71 (Extra-1)

Chapter 71 (Because she is also my baby...)

"Let me see the diamond engagement ring given by Captain Gu," Jiang Lan rushed to Wen Zhi and directly raised her palm.

Wen Zhi came back last night and stayed up until very late.

Unexpectedly, she slept until noon when the doorbell rang at home.

She yawned and came to open the door. Unexpectedly, it was Jiang Lan and Shang Rui.

Before Wen Zhi could say anything, Jiang Lan grabbed her hand and asked to see her diamond ring.

Wen Zhi quickly raised her hand: "Wait a minute, how did you know that Advisor Zhou proposed to me?"

She hadn't had time to share this news with Jiang Lan and the others.

"Wait until you tell us, the day lilies are already cold," Jiang Lan snorted.

At this time, she looked down at the diamond ring in Wen Zhi's hand, and was shocked: "It's really a dove egg, it's so shiny."

When Wen Zhi saw it for the first time last night, she was shocked. It was indeed a bit too big.

"Isn't it a bit too exaggerated?"

Wen Zhi looked down and said helplessly.

Jiang Lan glared at her: "If you say it again, I will treat it as showing off."

Wen Zhi quickly raised her hand to indicate that she would shut up immediately.

Shang Rui looked at it and asked, "How many carats is this diamond ring?"

"7.87," Wen Zhi chuckled.

On the way back last night, Wen Zhi stared at the ring and looked left and right, which also made Advisor Zhou laugh, especially when she put it under the light and watched the light shine on the diamond's cutting surface, refracting the bright light.

"7.87? What does this mean?"

Jiang Lan was a little surprised.

After all, this number was definitely not a birthday.

Shang Rui glanced at her and said helplessly: "Are you still from the airline company?"

"Why ?? Am I not a serious flight attendant?"

Jiang Lan didn't understand why Shangrui said so.

But just as she was retorting, in this flash of lightning, Jiang Lan suddenly understood , she widened her eyes and asked: "Could it be the model of the aircraft? ?"

"Correct answer," Wen Zhi snapped her fingers.

After Wen Zhi joined the company, the initial modified aircraft was a Boeing 787. This was also the aircraft that Advisor Zhou took her to modify.

Therefore, when he proposed marriage, the diamond ring that Advisor Zhou prepared for her was 7.87 carats.

Jiang Lan was shocked: "Captain Gu is so thoughtful, he can even think of this."

Shang Rui: "This diamond ring should be worth several million, right?"

"I asked, but he didn't say anything," Wen Zhi spread her hands.

Wen Zhi was also shocked when she heard the number 7.87 last night.

Although she has no interest in jewelry, and due to professional reasons, she rarely wears these jewelry.

The necklace she wears most often is the necklace that the Advisor Zhou gave her.

The necklace is hung on the neck, and it will not affect the operation even if the uniform is worn.