61

Chapter 61 (Don't keep brother waiting too long...)

As soon as April has passed, the entire Xiajiang City has a warm spring atmosphere. Green shoots sprout on the bare branches, and the wind in the air loses the bitterness of winter and becomes gentle and warm.

Even when entering and exiting the company, everyone's clothes have become light and thin.

Wen Zhi was sitting in the public rest area, holding her mobile phone in her hand, as if she was anxiously waiting for something.

After a while, pilots or flight attendants passed by her and greeted her, and Wen Zhi responded one by one.

After working in the company for so long, Wen Zhi probably knows many people.

In particular, many flight attendants flew together on flights, but everyone saw her sitting here alone. She seemed to be worried, and they didn't talk much. They just said hello and left.

Another five minutes passed and still nothing.

Wen Zhi sighed.

However, two acquaintances came, Zuo Yun Qi and Jiang Lan.

Wen Zhi looked at them coming together and asked feebly: "Are you two flying together today?"

It's now past ten in the morning, and many people are arriving one after another to prepare for today's flight.

"Yeah, don't you see a melancholy beauty sitting here? Come over and ask," Jiang Lan said with a smile.

Wen Zhi asked: "Who is your captain today?"

Jiang Lan, who was originally smiling, suddenly turned slightly stiff.

On the contrary, Zuo Yun Qi on the side said with a smile: "It's Captain Xia. Hey, I really like flying with Captain Xia. And privately, he is the captain chosen by the first officer to fly with me the most."

Xia Yi Xing has a good temper and no airs. Even if he is a new co-pilot, he will not feel impatient. Everyone who has flown with him has praised him.

When he was a co-pilot, his reputation among flight attendants was also very good .

This sentence made Wen Zhi smile, and she took the initiative to ask: "Who made all these comments?"

"It must be without you," Zuo Yun Qi said with a smile, "If you were asked to choose, you would definitely choose Captain Gu."

Wen Zhi: "..."

Although she knew that Zuo Yun Qi definitely didn't know about their relationship, Wen Zhi still inevitably felt a little guilty.

"Why do you think so?" Wen Zhi said slowly.

Zuo Yun Qi: "You are the person brought out by Captain Gu. How could you choose Captain Xia?"

"Can't I choose Captain Gu just because of his merits?" Wen Zhi chuckled.

"Yes, Captain Gu is actually liked by many people. Although he looks cold, he is actually very tolerant. Even if we make mistakes, he will not scold us angrily. I almost forgot to turn on the landing lights last time, and the control immediately stopped me. We called the tower, but in the end it was Captain Gu who took over the matter."

Wen Zhi was stunned: "When did this happen?"

"Just last week," Zuo Yun Qi sighed and asked them: "What do you think if I treat Captain Gu to a meal?"

Jiang Lan said: "Don't think about it, Captain Gu will definitely not go."

"How do you know?" Zuo Yun Qi asked.