Chapter 17 - 18

Chapter 17 The deal is concluded [Seeking Zhizhi]

"Since you know so much about them from Butler Xiang, I think you have already decided which one to buy, right?" Su Ziyi didn't want to dwell on this topic anymore and jumped directly to the purpose of the other party's trip. Xiang Zuo also nodded knowingly and pointed at the bandicoot: "If you can, please ask Brother Su to sell the bandicoot to my Xiang Mansion." "Okay." Su Ziyi nodded and added

: "But there are three people in my family, so I also need to keep some for myself." "

Of course." Although it can't be seen at a glance, Xiang Zuo can feel that Su Ziyi is stronger than him, so it's okay for the other party to have such a request. "I wonder how little brother Su can ask for a price?" "Ten taels of silver per pound of meat." Although there was a slight difference in value between Qingjiao and Bandicoot, Su Ziyi decided to package and sell them at the same price.

After looking at the bandicoot, which weighed at least two hundred kilograms, Xiang Zuo was not as surprised as Yuan Li. He nodded readily: "The price is very reasonable, not much different from the price we bought in Qingcheng." As for Others who have never been to Qingcheng can only make up his mind, but Su Ziyi doesn't care about this at all.

"Wait a minute, I want to buy this too." Yuan Li, who had been listening for a while, became a little anxious. He didn't know these two monsters, but since even Xiang Jia wants something, it must be a good thing, so How could he miss it? But no one of the two people who reached the deal paid him any attention. Su Ziyi glanced at him: "You've been thinking for too long, Butler Yuan." "

Good things never wait for others." Su Ziyi said lazily: "Qing Do you want the horns? If so, do you want them all or just some?"

Su Ziyi's words made Yuan Li a little angry. It is true that the Yuan family is not as good as the Xiang family, but why should a small hunter look down on him?

At this time, Yuan Li had completely lost his mind. He completely forgot that even if Su Ziyi picked up these two monsters, the monks who could penetrate deep into the residence of the second-level monsters would probably not be something he could deal with. He rushed forward with an arrogant and rude attitude: "I don't care, I'm going to buy bandicoot meat anyway, why did you—" Before Yuan Li could finish his words, a blue-red spiritual energy blade was pressed against his face

. After wiping it, the sharp feeling made him instantly mute like a duck being strangled, and his entire face turned pale.

This person has a way of cultivating his mind! A true monk!

Su Ziyi's move completely calmed everyone. Even the eyes that looked to the left at Su Ziyi were more cautious. If he guessed correctly, this little brother Su was probably at least at the fifth level of Qi training. strength. Without a good cultivation method, you will have such troubles, and you will not be able to use spiritual energy flexibly to detect the opponent's strength.

"If you want to buy, buy it, if you don't want to buy it, get out -" Su Ziyi actually didn't like to solve things violently, but he hated being threatened even more.

He had seen Yuan Li's intention to lower the price early on, but if the other party wanted to lower the price, it would depend on whether he was willing to do so. The two of them haven't agreed on a deal, so why can't they sell things to customers who are willing to bid? Is the other party even trying to coerce me? If he hadn't been so nagging and decisive at the beginning, Su Ziyi could have easily sold the two monsters to him.

Of course, Su Ziyi didn't do this rashly.

He had been carefully observing the interaction between Xiang Zuo and Yuan Li, and found that although Xiang Zuo was polite on the surface, he actually did not show much respect to the other party. He ignored or even looked down on him. Those greetings were just to maintain a sense of self-cultivation. It's just a program. This made Su Ziyi judge that the Yuan family was nothing in the eyes of the Xiang family.