Chapter 391 - 392

Chapter 391 The woman in black robe

"Pfft--"

A sword light flashed, and when the unconscious foundation-building cultivator was unconscious, his head had already separated from his body.

Su Ziyi didn't feel any guilt for doing such a thing, but planned to continue to deal with Luo Yi like this. But Luo Yi had already felt his own aura, and immediately burst out with a strong desire to survive. Even if his limbs were crippled, he would mobilize all his spiritual power to condense a thin screen in front of him, even if his limbs were crippled. spiritual shield.

Although he was defeated by Su Ziyi in an instant, it still gave him a glimmer of hope.

Feeling a powerful force coming toward his vest, Su Ziyi stepped aside without thinking, dodging the blow.

It's just a pity that I couldn't kill Luo Yi.

After a few jumps, Su Ziyi's figure appeared on the tip of a half-collapsed pavilion. He stood up straight and looked up with a serious face. The long sword that had cracks in his hand was tightly held by him. Hold it in your hand. And in the mid-air in the direction he was looking, four practitioners in black robes appeared out of nowhere.

It's all about foundation building.

Moreover, the lowest ones are at the early stage of foundation building.

Seeing such a huge battle, Su Ziyi's heart sank.

At this moment, the entire Tianyuan Sect camp was completely empty, and the residents in Adali City were also running frantically towards the outside of the city. At a glance, everything was in chaos. But surprisingly, these people who controlled most of the power in Adali City were not angry at all. They only looked at Su Ziyi who was looking over calmly.

A gust of wind blew, and the fine gravel was blown up, making a "rustling" sound on the ground.

The first person to break the calm was Luo Yi, who had only half a breath left. Although he saved his life because of his timely action, Su Ziyi's move before retreating directly cut off a small part of his arm, and there was a deep blood groove in his abdomen and chest, which was large. A stream of blood was pouring out desperately. If it weren't for Luo Yi being a foundation-building practitioner, I'm afraid it would have evaporated long ago.

But even so, he was already in extreme danger at this moment. His voice was weak and muffled. Thanks to the good ears of the people present, no one could hear clearly what he was saying.

"Teach...Teach...Master..."

A black shadow flashed across Su Ziyi's field of vision, and the leading black-robed cultivator moved.

The opponent was in the late stage of foundation building and teleported to Luo Yi in the blink of an eye. But when he looked at his unconscious subordinate, the other party had no intention of reaching out to save him. He just looked at him condescendingly, with a very cold attitude. His indifference was naturally seen in Luo Yi's eyes, and there was a burst of despair in his eyes, but he could not move his limbs, and there was a mouthful of blood when he opened his mouth. Faced with the situation in front of him, he was unable to struggle at all.

Perhaps he knew the leader too well, so the struggle in his eyes only existed for a moment, and then disappeared in an instant, and he closed his eyes with a heart filled with despair.

Because the other person's back was to Su Ziyi, Su Ziyi could not see clearly. He only saw the other person's shoulders move, and then he could no longer feel Luo Yi's breath.

As a bystander, Su Ziyi was shocked.

Although he was disgusted with Luo Yi and wanted to kill him, he never thought that he would die in his own hands. At this moment, Su Ziyi extremely questioned the character of Tianyuan Sect and the Red Scarf Army and Miao Dian behind it. When he thought about what they preached and the prestige they had established among ordinary people in Adali City, he had A feeling of nausea.