Chapter 249 - 250

Chapter 249: Fire at the End

The passages below seem to be extending in all directions, but it is very difficult to find the one you want.

Unable to use their spiritual consciousness, Su Ziyi and the others could only rely on their own feelings to find their way. He used the slope as a baseline, walking downhill and retreating when going uphill. When he was in a dilemma, he relied on the concentration of Gengjin Qi from both sides to judge. Unexpectedly, he actually found a way out.

Unfortunately, the Jiamu spirit in his arms no longer responded.

I think the Binghuo Essence must have been put into the storage bag.

Even if the previous turmoil was huge, it was still not enough to kill the foundation-building cultivators like this. Therefore, Su Ziyi had every reason to believe that the black-browed man was still alive and evacuated the scene as soon as possible, escaping with the Binghuo Essence, and now he didn't know which corner he was hiding in.

But the two colleagues who were abandoned by him were miserable.

Without the blessing of Binghuo Essence, they wouldn't be able to survive here for long.

However, Su Ziyi was more curious about why the black-browed man did this? Judging from what he saw last year, the black-browed man has a life-and-death relationship with the aristocratic family. Joining the government can actually ensure his safety. And judging from his attitude last year, he is still relatively loyal to the government. Yes, so what was the fuss about just now?

His eyes flickered uncertainly, and although there were countless thoughts in his heart, Su Ziyi was always alert to the surrounding situation along the way.

There are too many mines created by monster beasts, and you can't use your spiritual consciousness, so no one can tell what you will encounter around the next corner. Maybe a fourth-level or even fifth-level monster will appear.

When he thought of this possibility, his whole body tensed up.

Especially when he passed through several mines and seemed to find a main road, he felt even more solemn. Because traces of monster activity can be easily seen on this road, and judging from the prints, they are quite new, indicating that monsters passed here not long ago.

Immediately, he stopped with Bian Qing and Su Yulang.

"What's wrong?" Bian Qing spent most of his energy on guarding against abnormal situations along the way, so he didn't find any traces of the monster like Su Ziyi did. But even if he hadn't seen it before, now he followed Su Ziyi's line of sight and understood instantly. He frowned slightly and said, "What should I do?" "Keep walking forward and take a look." Su Ziyi glanced at which one looked

like The traces were like footprints. They were not very big, just about the size of his palm. If they really matched, he might not necessarily suffer a loss.

"Yeah, okay."

The further he walked, the more traces of monsters he found, and the surrounding roads began to look like the first one he took before, converging from all directions like the main road in the middle, and then continued to move forward. Reaching out to the center of the earth. Although he didn't know what was in the center of the earth, but feeling the increasingly dense Geng Metal Qi around him, Su Ziyi's eyes darkened, thinking that it was the essence of Geng Gold.

However, when they got here, they finally encountered a monster.

Holding a candle that shimmered with weak candlelight, I was walking in the uneven mine. Suddenly, a sound of "Xixixizuzhu" came from the forked mine next to the front, which immediately made the three of them stop. As he stepped down, all the hairs on his body stood up, and he stood ready with weapons in hand, waiting for the opponent to appear.