Chapter 185 - 186

Chapter 185 A great harvest

After thinking about this, Su Ziyi immediately took action.

He did not make another opening in the roots of the Misty Tears Bamboo to come out, but retreated until he reached the opening through which he entered. Then I discovered that although the bamboo root wound here was also slowly healing, the speed was quite slow. After so long, half of the gap was still not closed.

Immediately, he decided to get out of here.

He carefully used his long sword to make the hole bigger again, and then used the same trick to dig out all the thin layer of soil blocking the bamboo roots into the storage bag. Immediately, a small stream of clear water rushed in, sticking to the The edge of the mouth dripped into the bamboo roots. Su Ziyi stood in the middle and got through with all his strength.

As soon as he got out, what Su Ziyi saw when he looked up was a dome made of countless tangled bamboo roots. The bamboo root he had been staying in before occupied the middle position and fell from the top straight into the ground. Around it, countless bamboo roots, large and small, were intertwined, making it almost impossible for Su Ziyi to see any gaps.

Therefore, Su Ziyi had no choice but to walk to the edge, dig a mud pit in some places where bamboo roots were relatively sparse, and crawl through the ground.

Outside, those thick bamboo roots that sprouted out of the ground were still making waves, setting off waves of water. As soon as Su Ziyi climbed out of it, he was almost pushed back by the water. He quickly stretched out his hands to support the bamboo roots next to him to stand upright. , and then quickly climbed up along the bulging bamboo roots outside to prevent the mud on his body from being washed away by the waves.

It was only after climbing onto the bamboo roots that Su Ziyi discovered that the Misty Tears Bamboo Forest was bigger than he thought.

Standing on a blackened bamboo root, Su Ziyi raised his head and could only see endless bamboo roots, tall bamboo poles, and some low-growing leaves. As for the bamboo at the top, Su Ziyi could only see a dense green mass with his eyes, and could not see the top. This was enough to show how huge this bamboo forest was.

But the bigger it was, the happier Su Ziyi felt.

He made a rough estimate and found that the Misty Bamboo here is at least ten feet tall. Such a height makes it grow quite luxuriantly. The leaves are lush and lush, and there are many of them. The accompanying Misty larvae also fall on the leaves. considerable. Su Ziyi could almost predict what kind of gains he would gain if everything went well this time.

Immediately, he increased the speed of his feet, and in a few breaths, he rushed from the edge of the bamboo root to the edge of the bamboo forest, facing a young Mist Bamboo that was no more than five feet tall.

As soon as he got close to the bamboo, Su Ziyi keenly noticed that the bamboo roots in the entire bamboo forest seemed to be shining. When he took a closer look, he discovered that there were actually piles of extremely small associated fog larvae eggs. They were originally laid flat on the bamboo roots, but due to the force of the breeze, they rolled directly into the ravine of the bamboo roots closest to them and remained motionless.

Of course, this also gives them a safer incubation environment.

The appearance of the Misty Tears Bamboo was quite smooth, and Su Ziyi spent some effort before climbing to the bottom bamboo branch, and then used this bamboo branch to climb up. Because the bamboo branches were thick enough to support his weight, it didn't take long for Su Ziyi to successfully reach the top floor, and his eyes were squinted by the white light reflected by the corpse of the larvae.